dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody had any luck at all with the NES version of Final Fantasy 2 on the Wii VC emulator? I have tried injecting the original japanese rom, as well as the prototype US version, and even the hacked english translations. I've also tried injecting into several different WADs. The game runs fine, except for the battle menus. They flicker and flash with garbage on the screen, and sometimes disappear altogether. This makes for a pretty un-enjoyable (if not impossible) playing experience on this game. If anybody has successfully injected this game without these issues, please let me know what method you used. If anybody has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
blink.gif

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
try autoinjectuwadv3 that might work if your not already using it, other than that the game just doesnt work with wii, or the game just doesnt want to be injected into any current rom and work

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
I've tried with both autoinjectuwadv3 and VCinjector, both with the same results. My guess is that the current VC emulator just doesn't support it. Just for kicks I also tried it with other FF2 roms and even ran them with NesterJ on my PSP all with the same results.

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
ryu, that's not what I was trying to do. I wanted to play the ORIGINAL NES ff2 on my Wii. I have played the Anniversary version of FF2 on the PSP and it is a Wonderful game, but that's not what I was trying to do, and your suggestion doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
well you could just run the nes emulator on the wii, i know its rather annoying haveing to run it through an emualtor as the wii hase channels n all but i think its your only option right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo