Gaming Infinite Space Help

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I have now been granted access to use fighters, I installed the hangar module into my ship, but when I go to onboards section there is no fighters to buy there? What am I doing wrong?

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
with fighters do you mean crew people, or spaceship fighters?
You have to get crew people in taverns or headquarters or something

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay guys, don't worry about the first question I had, I figured that out, but I'm stuck on another thing now, when in battle, can you switch between your ships, as I gave one of my ships the ability to use Anti Air, yet its been greyed out, is that because I did not install the module on my main fleet (Number 1)?

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anti air only works when enemy fighters are attacking.

Look for HELP robot when in dock as he might have information about these stuff

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
Okay guys, don't worry about the first question I had, I figured that out, but I'm stuck on another thing now, when in battle, can you switch between your ships, as I gave one of my ships the ability to use Anti Air, yet its been greyed out, is that because I did not install the module on my main fleet (Number 1)?
You cannot choose your ships they are all as one . When you have ship with special ability like extra long range put it as 1 ship (flagship) so you can use that ability. Some people have extra abilities too but they can use them only on certain crew positions on the ship. (check special abilities on help menu). When you will have HELP unlocked as a crew member use her healing abilitires. Plus its good to have couple of carriers , carrier full of ships is a bit expensive so at beginning you'll have only one. using multirole fighters against enemies/enemie ships is a snap. And always put best armored ship at first in line and weaker ships behind cose it will give a armor bonus for them. Always renember to but good bridge modules in that give bonus to gauge speed recovery (attack bar) . And renember to use dodge command whem batteling strong ships it can be a lifesaver when enemy will try to barrage your ship.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well there is also some golden info ive got on japanese sites thats not posted anywhere on US forums , and iv also never saw anyone mentioning it , but the carriers get a bonus if theye are in the back row , destroyers and cruisers get bonuses in front row an battleships get bonuses in middle row . you cant see those bonuses on the stats , but if you try it you will see that it actually makes your ships hit with better accuracy , with more criticals , and also the fighters do more damage and regenerate a little faster .

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys, man I never realized
Nia Lochlain would die
hate2.gif
, is there anyway of bringing her back alive? Or did I make the wrong decisions throughout the game to cause her death? Try not to spoil it for me or anyone else that reads this. Thank you.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well she is dead and want come back altough there are a lot of moments in this games that will make you think that shes alive and will come back

but still it would be stupid to stop playing it , altough i stopped playing Final Fantasy VII cause Aeris died , so i would understand that you would give up playing Infinite Space cause Tosca's death (sorry i mean Nia , my bad , she was called Tosca in japanese version)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.