ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven!

amtt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hello everyone! my name is amtt and im working with Noitora ( my new best friend ^^) on the first Inazume Eleven game! if you guys would like to help with it ( we JP need translators! ) please message me! or contact me these ways!

-Pm on here

-Email: [email protected]

- AIM: evilnerfy

- MSN: [email protected]

We have started the game hacking so now we need you all to help with script translations!

Thanks,

amtt

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
NO NEED FOR TRANSLATIONS OF INAZUMA ELEVEN!
smileipb2.png

Inazuma Eleven Coming to Europe in 2010
source: Siliconera

D

Deleted User

Peterster said:
Well Inazuma Eleven 2 was recently released.
Why not put the translation team on that one?
tongue.gif

Because you would know half the story. Imagine there is a 2 part episode of the simpsons such as maggie kills mr burns. If you just watch the second part you wont understand the plot

Peterster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kyuubi426 said:
Peterster said:
tongue.gif

Because you would know half the story. Imagine there is a 2 part episode of the simpsons such as maggie kills mr burns. If you just watch the second part you wont understand the plot

I don't agree with this comment at all. Inazuma eleven 1 will be released in english soon.
So if you translate inazuma eleven 2 in the mean time. you would still play part 1 first and then part 2.

Also please note that they are "not" 2 parts. Inazuma Eleven 1 is a standalone story with a finish, and Inazuma Eleven 2 is a standalone story with a finish. (The only thing that is the same is that the main character hasn't changed and that you start out with the same team you ended with in the anime of Inazuma Eleven 1)

I know what I am talking about. I played out Inazuma Eleven 1 and watched all the episodes covering the game. I also watched most of the episodes covering Inazuma Eleven 2, they are still being released. I watch raws but I know just enough japanese to know what is going on.

D

Deleted User

Peterster said:
kyuubi426 said:
Peterster said:
tongue.gif

I don't agree with this comment at all. Inazuma eleven 1 will be released in english soon.
So if you translate inazuma eleven 2 in the mean time. you would still play part 1 first and then part 2.

Also please note that they are "not" 2 parts. Inazuma Eleven 1 is a standalone story with a finish, and Inazuma Eleven 2 is a standalone story with a finish. (The only thing that is the same is that the main character hasn't changed and that you start out with the same team you ended with in the anime of Inazuma Eleven 1)

I know what I am talking about. I played out Inazuma Eleven 1 and watched all the episodes covering the game. I also watched most of the episodes covering Inazuma Eleven 2, they are still being released. I watch raws but I know just enough japanese to know what is going on.

Every-one is entitled to there own opinion Peterster

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kyuubi426 said:
Peterster said:
kyuubi426 said:
Peterster said:
tongue.gif

You may call it opinion, but isn't it more like debating over facts? Like Peterster said, both are standalone stories, featuring the same characters, so isn't it more like two unrelated simpsons episodes instead of a double ep?
tongue.gif

As I'm not really interested in the games I don't really care about the translation, but I also think it would be quite logical to start translating the second now since it's gonna take quite some time, by the time Inazuma 1 gets released Inuzuma 2 might be nearly finished too, so wouldn't that be good? Also, if the translation is done before 1 gets released ppl could still wait for the first until they start playing the second? And those who don't want to wait could play the 2nd anyways. I don't see anything bad in that.....

D

Deleted User

miruki said:
kyuubi426 said:
Peterster said:
kyuubi426 said:
Peterster said:
tongue.gif

You may call it opinion, but isn't it more like debating over facts? Like Peterster said, both are standalone stories, featuring the same characters, so isn't it more like two unrelated simpsons episodes instead of a double ep?
tongue.gif

As I'm not really interested in the games I don't really care about the translation, but I also think it would be quite logical to start translating the second now since it's gonna take quite some time, by the time Inazuma 1 gets released Inuzuma 2 might be nearly finished too, so wouldn't that be good? Also, if the translation is done before 1 gets released ppl could still wait for the first until they start playing the second? And those who don't want to wait could play the 2nd anyways. I don't see anything bad in that.....

true true

Tyralyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
punkyrule said:
NO NEED FOR TRANSLATIONS OF INAZUMA ELEVEN!
smileipb2.png

Inazuma Eleven Coming to Europe in 2010
source: Siliconera
Yeah, so... that didn't happen.
The article says:
'In an interview with Cubed3, Level-5 president Akihiro Hino confirmed that both the Inazuma Eleven anime and [first] game are going to be released in Europe in 2010, to coincide with the Fifa World Cup.'

The World Cup is long gone and there is still no word of any Western release as far as I know.
Did the translation project halt because of these news? Would love to see it finished and actually play this game
smile.gif

Tyralyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, sorry, it's a bump of an old thread. Just did some googling on it and found out that there already had been a translation project, but I'm guessing it was dropped at some point.

I noticed that it more or less ended with someone saying it will be released in EU, but it hasn't, and wanted to point it out.

mickahoo

Trophies
XP
Country
well the only thing that will put me off playing the european version will probably be the names like does anyone even know what names they gave them?

let me give you one example...

Endou Mamoru is Mark Evans

Last time i checked Inazuma Eleven was based in Japan so WHY WOULD EVERYONE IN THE TOWN DECIDE TO GIVE THEM ANGLOSAXON/ENGLISH NAMES?!

and btw whats going on with this project thing is anyone even doing anything or did this project die?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu