machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
machomuu said:
Just wondering, Tyrant, what happened when you switched only the .sdat files? Did the game freeze?

What do you mean with that? Explain.
unsure.gif
Well usually, for very simple undubs all you have to do is switch the voice files between the English and Japanese games. So my question is, what happened when you did that for Inazuma Eleven?

Aishman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone checked if Retrogamer has fixed the problem with the Remastered version? I haven't heard anything about it.

Z3R055

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I downloaded the already patched version and the game freezes after Gouenji joins the team (sometimes even before) Im using Wood R4 1.28. Any idea of why this may happen?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Z3R055 said:
I downloaded the already patched version and the game freezes after Gouenji joins the team (sometimes even before) Im using Wood R4 1.28. Any idea of why this may happen?

Because that "already patched" version, is with an older version of the patch.
You should patch yourself the rom with the latest version.

killa37

Trophies
XP
Country
Uhmm
I'm Using No$Zoomer And It Always Say Rom Crashed or Something like That
How can I Fix It
Tnx In Advance
I can Play On Desmume But It's Pretty Slow For Me So I want to play on NO$zoomer

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi there, I'm trying to run the game on Akaio, but it just hangs on the "loading" screen forever.

any idea?

I'm using Acekard 2.1, with Akaio 1.8.6a.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just fixed it by disabling the Anti-AP protection... =)

cloudspace

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downloaded the already patched version (17 march) and the game freezes after Gouenji joins the team (sometimes even before) Im using Wood R4iSDHC last firmware. Any idea of why this may happen?
wheres the new patched version?

hijikata

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
first i need to say thank you so much for this awesome patch.

i see that you are using a lot of special moves from IE2 database , can you tell me how ? or can you make the manual available for sale from one of the vendor?

if it is possible can you make a patch for the wifi download items and players, cos i cant connect to WFC from my country ;;
i hope that is not againts this site regulations.

Edit :
i just downloaded the cheat database, i can get them all from it, there's some problem though ,
i m using EDGE card, and although the "all itemx99 cheat" works well, there's a problem with it , the problem lies with the fact that most item cant pass 99, so if i have some in my equipment, i can't change into a new one, its automatically unequip it.
i have tried selling some item and now most of the shoes working, but i still cant sell "surge boots" so it is unequipable for now, i m gonna try cleaning all my inventory before activating the cheat now.
finger crossed.

kqk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been answered before.

using the latest DeSMuMe.
Is it normal for the text to be this garbled?
aeW9t.png

azkirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nice job!
I prefer to play the game this way, because of the anime.
Can you tell me how you did this??
I want to change some players from Raimon school to IE2 characters.
I think I need some software for the editing.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
kqk said:
Sorry if this has been answered before.

using the latest DeSMuMe.
Is it normal for the text to be this garbled?
aeW9t.png
Thats a width problem... Had that happen with 7th dragon. when the font was inserted it was off by a bit. IF this is an nftr font that shouldn't happen. easy fix for non nftr font.

ajaxries

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can you post the tools you used for this project?
I am trying to put Fubuki in my team.
Fubuki doesn't belong in IE1, but in the usdata.txt his name, Shawn Froste, was written.
Does that mean he has a sprite too?

Djam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love this game, it's great that it has the Japanese dub now thanks to you guys! I thank you for that.

I have a problem though, I played through the english version just a little bit, and went on with this one. The problem is, every now and then the game freezes when I want to play a random battle or when I challenge another team. Is there any way to fix this? I am using R4 Wood for SDHC (clone) v1.29. Thanks in advance!

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Djam said:
I love this game, it's great that it has the Japanese dub now thanks to you guys! I thank you for that.

I have a problem though, I played through the english version just a little bit, and went on with this one. The problem is, every now and then the game freezes when I want to play a random battle or when I challenge another team. Is there any way to fix this? I am using R4 Wood for SDHC (clone) v1.29. Thanks in advance!
Are you using a trimmed rom?

Djam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Necron N.N said:
Djam said:

Are you using a trimmed rom?

No, I even tried downloading a new rom, repatch it, and rename my save game. Didn't work, and it's still crashing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(