Inazuma Eleven: Remastered Version

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by TyRaNtM, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Tenmametsuki

Tenmametsuki Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I don't know how to trim so no I don't think it's trimmed [​IMG] I just applied the patch on the clean rom.

I tried practically everything, the closest thing I got to 'working' is taking the sav file created on the r4i for the clean rom, putting it in the r4 and then starting the game with r4 wood sdhc version. It works, and I can sav at times, but not always, the sav file gets "corrupted and deleted" very very often, so much that it's practically impossible to get anywhere in the game at that rate, but that's the closest I got to it working. I'm going to try to somehow open up the clean rom on the r4 and have the sav created there but doubt it'll work. I still don't understand why this only happens with the dedubbed rom and not the clean one, it's not supposed to change anything fundamental isn't it?

2. machomuu

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    Well usually, for very simple undubs all you have to do is switch the voice files between the English and Japanese games. So my question is, what happened when you did that for Inazuma Eleven?

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
  4. Aishman

Aishman Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2011
    United States
    Has anyone checked if Retrogamer has fixed the problem with the Remastered version? I haven't heard anything about it.

5. Z3R055

Z3R055 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2011
    Uruguay
    I downloaded the already patched version and the game freezes after Gouenji joins the team (sometimes even before) Im using Wood R4 1.28. Any idea of why this may happen?

6. TyRaNtM
    OP

TyRaNtM I did some projects..

Oct 13, 2007
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Chile
    Because that "already patched" version, is with an older version of the patch.
    You should patch yourself the rom with the latest version.

7. Z3R055

Z3R055 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2011
    Uruguay
    OK, thanks. I'll do that

8. killa37

killa37 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2011
    Uhmm
    I'm Using No$Zoomer And It Always Say Rom Crashed or Something like That
    How can I Fix It
    Tnx In Advance
    I can Play On Desmume But It's Pretty Slow For Me So I want to play on NO$zoomer

9. zruben

zruben Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2007
    Mexico
    hi there, I'm trying to run the game on Akaio, but it just hangs on the "loading" screen forever.

any idea?

I'm using Acekard 2.1, with Akaio 1.8.6a.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just fixed it by disabling the Anti-AP protection... =)

10. cloudspace

cloudspace Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2011
    Brazil
    Brasil, RJ
    I downloaded the already patched version (17 march) and the game freezes after Gouenji joins the team (sometimes even before) Im using Wood R4iSDHC last firmware. Any idea of why this may happen?
    wheres the new patched version?

11. hijikata

hijikata Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2011
    Indonesia
    first i need to say thank you so much for this awesome patch.

i see that you are using a lot of special moves from IE2 database , can you tell me how ? or can you make the manual available for sale from one of the vendor?

if it is possible can you make a patch for the wifi download items and players, cos i cant connect to WFC from my country ;;
    i hope that is not againts this site regulations.

Edit :
    i just downloaded the cheat database, i can get them all from it, there's some problem though ,
    i m using EDGE card, and although the "all itemx99 cheat" works well, there's a problem with it , the problem lies with the fact that most item cant pass 99, so if i have some in my equipment, i can't change into a new one, its automatically unequip it.
    i have tried selling some item and now most of the shoes working, but i still cant sell "surge boots" so it is unequipable for now, i m gonna try cleaning all my inventory before activating the cheat now.
    finger crossed.

12. kqk

kqk Newbie

Newcomer
    May 9, 2011
    United States
    Sorry if this has been answered before.

using the latest DeSMuMe.
    Is it normal for the text to be this garbled?
    [​IMG]

13. azkirby

azkirby Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2010
    Netherlands
    castricum
    nice job!
    I prefer to play the game this way, because of the anime.
    Can you tell me how you did this??
    I want to change some players from Raimon school to IE2 characters.
    I think I need some software for the editing.

14. killa37

killa37 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2011
    Somebody Have A Clean Rom of IE for the Patch?

15. rastsan

rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard,

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    Thats a width problem... Had that happen with 7th dragon. when the font was inserted it was off by a bit. IF this is an nftr font that shouldn't happen. easy fix for non nftr font.

16. ajaxries

ajaxries Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Netherlands
    can you post the tools you used for this project?
    I am trying to put Fubuki in my team.
    Fubuki doesn't belong in IE1, but in the usdata.txt his name, Shawn Froste, was written.
    Does that mean he has a sprite too?

17. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    you aren't allowed to ask roms here.

18. killa37

killa37 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2011
    Oh Sorry Then
    What IS The Right Rom For The PAtch Just Tell Me Then I'm Going To Search It

Edit:
    I Just Found It

19. Djam

Djam Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    I love this game, it's great that it has the Japanese dub now thanks to you guys! I thank you for that.

I have a problem though, I played through the english version just a little bit, and went on with this one. The problem is, every now and then the game freezes when I want to play a random battle or when I challenge another team. Is there any way to fix this? I am using R4 Wood for SDHC (clone) v1.29. Thanks in advance!

20. Necron

Necron Lurking~

Dec 29, 2008
    Chile
    Mi casa
    Are you using a trimmed rom?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted