ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven (E) Full Project

Which name do you want for the final patch?

• Inazuma Eleven Proper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inazuma Eleven Remastered

• Inazuma Eleven Origins

• Other name (post in thread)!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
I have the (E) dump now and it is in English, so it should be available to the scene is the next couple of days
smile.gif

I'll believe it when I see it. It's not hard to find dumps that aren't scene releases, unless they have weird file names.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
retrogamefan said:
I have the (E) dump now and it is in English, so it should be available to the scene is the next couple of days
smile.gif

Well yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. Why does it take days for the scene to release this lol?

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so what does this mean? It's out somewhere, waiting for a scene release?

EDIT: Also, I don't really mean to sound angry here, I really just don't know how the scene works at all, haha.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A friend dumped the game for me and I am NOT going to break their confidence and trust in me to NOT upload it anywhere. Will become a scene release soon enough.

Everged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
retrogamefan said:
A friend dumped the game for me and I am NOT going to break their confidence and trust in me to NOT upload it anywhere. Will become a scene release soon enough.

Perhaps you would consider passing it along to TyRaNtM and team under a similar agreement so that they can get a head start on the various undub changes they want to make?
I myself have no involvement with the undub team though, so if either party isn't up for this, then I don't mean to offend

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
Now that's friendship
closedeyes.gif

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
retrogamefan, what you could do is unpack the rom and get the files we need like the unitbase.dat one and others. That way, you don't break your friend's trust since you don't upload all the rom and you help us out!

Could you please send us the files need to make this project proceed?
happy.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
8BitWalugi said:
So, both ROMs are out now, I tried to just transfer over all the sound files and it ended up cancelling out all sound. This might be harder than we think...

Sound files between Inazuma Eleven 1 JP and IE European are a bit different, because the JP version didnt have the sound.pb and sound.ph.
You can replace the files in sound folder. Use NitroExplorer2b, is slower but you got the best results.

------------

We are nearly finishing the DB with all names, and i will add a spreadsheet about techniques/hissatsus to change some if there are bad translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.