ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven (E) Full Project

Which name do you want for the final patch?

• Inazuma Eleven Proper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inazuma Eleven Remastered

• Inazuma Eleven Origins

• Other name (post in thread)!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
New update:
- More than 1400 characters translated.
- We have ALL Inazuma Eleven 1 characters with their JP names.

Also we discovered that the unitbase.dat of IE Eur, is a modified from IE2.
Modified, because Layton team isn't in 2, so IE2 has 6 characters less.

So, now we are using the IE2's unitbase.dat (IE1 JP's unitbase is ready, because have less characters).
Now people, use THIS Unitbase.dat.

cloudlinkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least in the data. Can't confirm yet whether it's actually in the game, but it definitely looks possible.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
that sounds very cool !!

Ill work on some tonight!

now i never played ANY of the games, kinda understand what it's about, anybody knows where i can get a guide or a walkthrough of some sort?

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
You have a link to a walkthrough of the japanese version in the first post.
And I'm sorry to say, no, this is not 2 games in one cartridge and I can say this bases on one reason. There aren't any cutscenes of the 2 game in the rom.

My theory is simply that: 1: they make a cameo appearance, or 2: it will make compatibility with the 2nd game easier. The 1st jp IE couln'd transfer chars to the 2nd like the 2nd could to the 3rd.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
QUOTE said:
- mcht.pkb, evet.pkh, evet.pkb, blogres.dat and blogpost.dat are the script files.
So, in that script files only we must edit some characters and teams (a lot of common teams and characters are named, because is only the story).

evet.pkb contains system messages like "Nathan joins the team !". blogres.dat and blogpost.dat is all the messages posted on the blog by Aki/Silvia. And it looks like mcht.pkb is contains the messages during matches. The rest of the script is somewhere else (dialogues, NPC,...)

EDIT : Someone can explain to me why you switched to IE2 unitbase.dat ? I can't see what's the difference between IE1 unitbase.dat and IE2 unitbase.dat

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG, need... this... undub... asap... british english... in the voice over... is too much... for me... *KO*
Unfornately I will only be able to do the dump... in 2 weeks. >.< Currently in a non Wi-Fi zone so only got my EZ-Flash Vi. :S

If anyone knows another way to make a dump I'm willing to listen. But even so, this net is too limited to be able to upload the whole game, I could upload certain files.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
LuigiPT said:
OMG, need... this... undub... asap... british english... in the voice over... is too much... for me... *KO*
Unfornately I will only be able to do the dump... in 2 weeks. >.< Currently in a non Wi-Fi zone so only got my EZ-Flash Vi. :S

If anyone knows another way to make a dump I'm willing to listen. But even so, this net is too limited to be able to upload the whole game, I could upload certain files.
sad.gif
Meh ill get over it, but its good to know that if we dont have an upload in 2 weeks, we'll get one ^^ and is the dubbing that bad? i mean the name changes would drive me insane, but are the voices that bad?

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
No, the voice acting is actually good. But it kinda feels like I'm watching a Harry Potter movie if you know what I mean! XD

Maybe it's just me that I'm too used to the japanese voices... ^^'

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
LuigiPT said:
No, the voice acting is actually good. But it kinda feels like I'm watching a Harry Potter movie if you know what I mean! XD

Maybe it's just me that I'm too used to the japanese voices... ^^'
xD like harry potter? that's and....odd thing to compare it to but fair enough, and yea it would be wierd if you were used to the japanese voices, thats gonna make it awkward for me too....i finished the japanese version.....more than once ^^'

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's one thing... When you use a technique there is an on-screen stylized name of the technique that appears. If you romanize the name of those, how can you modify the in-game sprite/name? (I don't know what it is)

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
is the anime that good? is it funny?

or like any soccer anime where a game lasts 6 episodes everything in slow mo etc...?

this one looks special with "power-like" shots and stuff

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
ioukta said:
is the anime that good? is it funny?

or like any soccer anime where a game lasts 6 episodes everything in slow mo etc...?

this one looks special with "power-like" shots and stuff
The anime is good, it has its funny moments and its serious moments, and no matches last 1 - 2 episodes at most of what ive seen so far, its really cool with the power shots.

-nearly pukes- Why is Gouenji's name Axel Blaze in english? THATS HORRIBLE! -pukes blood and feints-

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Vincent Valentine said:
-nearly pukes- Why is Gouenji's name Axel Blaze in english? THATS HORRIBLE! -pukes blood and feints-

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA whoever thought it was a good idea? loool I mean do they do that for manga? so why do it for a game that CAME FROM an anime that people most likely watch in Jap?

I'm not even sure when they dub an anime that they change the names

pfffff smh

good thing we're here !!! tatadaaaaa !!

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
ioukta said:
Vincent Valentine said:

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA whoever thought it was a good idea? loool I mean do they do that for manga? so why do it for a game that CAME FROM an anime that people most likely watch in Jap?

I'm not even sure when they dub an anime that they change the names

pfffff smh

good thing we're here !!! tatadaaaaa !!
hehehehe actually the game came first in japan, and then an anime was made.

-pukes blooad again- Kazemaru Ichirouta turned to Nathan Swift?!? WHY WHY WHY DID THEY DO THAT TO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! Nintendo Europe i so wish you were THIS soccer ball!

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
ioukta said:
haha

wait, what? isn't that a big foul in soccer? lool
Well Inazuma is the only soccer where ive seen the goal keeper run down the length of the entire field and try to score xD and Bakuretsu Punch is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true