ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven (E) Full Project

Which name do you want for the final patch?

• Inazuma Eleven Proper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inazuma Eleven Remastered

• Inazuma Eleven Origins

• Other name (post in thread)!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Multiskin said:
the game was rly cool, but i don't think the names are rly that important....

if you watched bleach, and they made a game and suddenly Ichigo becomes Johnny Inoue becomes Hillary and Renji becomes Kirk

what would you say? lol

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking at the list and wanted to suggest something.
In those names that they make it sound like English words, I would suggest we keep the last name as it is but put the english word in the short name.

For example, line 443, we should put: last name: Pazuru ; short name: Puzzle.

What do you think?

Everged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LuigiPT said:
I've been looking at the list and wanted to suggest something.
In those names that they make it sound like English words, I would suggest we keep the last name as it is but put the english word in the short name.

For example, line 443, we should put: last name: Pazuru ; short name: Puzzle.

What do you think?

I agree.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
lasher666 said:
About Endo or Endou, the correct is Endou, in the japanese game, is write like ?????e-n-do-u. So, i think it must be Endou.
I have to agree with this, id prefer their full Japanese names Endou would work better

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ioukta said:
Multiskin said:
the game was rly cool, but i don't think the names are rly that important....

if you watched bleach, and they made a game and suddenly Ichigo becomes Johnny Inoue becomes Hillary and Renji becomes Kirk

what would you say? lol
i would say "GO JOHNNY AND USE YOUR FUCKING BANKAI!!!!"

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ioukta said:
Multiskin said:
i would say "GO JOHNNY AND USE YOUR FUCKING BANKAI!!!!"

hahaha silly lol

well we wouldn't, we'd be sad lol so we're doing this lol

it was just a joke ok ^^ when i said that translating the names wasn't that important i mean that there is other inazuma games that need to be translated, and translating the names back to japanese wouldn't be as good as translating the last game
rolleyes.gif

anyway, i played this name-translation and kinda liked even if the gameplay and story plot didn't change (i mean u can see who is who in the game, but they kindda messed up with the names)

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
But translating names is simple comparing to translating a whole game into english, besides no one is willing to translate a inazuma eleven from japanese into english.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
There are more than 600 names translated.
Also i found that all Aliens teams from IE2 are in this game (btw, all translated), and i really think that ALL IE2 characters are in the EUR Inazuma Eleven (1) version.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesnt seem the uk version will be dumped it will be better off just to translate the french version to english

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't lose faith people, the ENG version will reach us eventualy. I may even do the dump... when I eventualy get the game. Even if I'm not going to play in the actual cartridge this is one of those ganes that you really need to buy.
And perhaps we even may get Nacionals like Pokémon if the game actually takes off in Europe!

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
LuigiPT said:
Don't lose faith people, the ENG version will reach us eventualy. I may even do the dump... when I eventualy get the game. Even if I'm not going to play in the actual cartridge this is one of those ganes that you really need to buy.
And perhaps we even may get Nacionals like Pokémon if the game actually takes off in Europe!

Have you ordered it? That would be kinda awesome lol.

Everged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This does indeed seem to be the case.
The Dutch and Swedish versions are apparently just the UK version repackaged though and they came out on friday.
Hopefully the scene groups are aware of this and will prioritise dumping them.

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt there is any dub of the Portuguese game, só I just hope it is in english when I buy it and not spanish! >.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
More info discovered for this project.
* In \data\data_iz\logic\ge:

- fieldinf.dat: Has the names of all Teams.
- movie_view.dat: Some info about a theater mode that this game have with the videos, is a little file that we need to tweak a little with the original names (are very few in that file, very easy to do).
- schinfo.dat: Short names of all teams (also are inside, all IE2 Teams).
- gmapbase.dat: Some teams are titled here, should be edited to if we edit some teams names.
- JinmyakuData.dat: Some teams are titled here too, and also some names. Is a short file btw.
- command.STR: A important file. Here are all hissatsu/waza/techniques of this game. I think that also are IE2 ones.
- team.pkb: Another list of teams. Should be edited if we edit some teams names.
- usearch.dat: Another list of characters. Is a important file, because (i think) is the data where you can contact new characters.
- unitbase.dat: All characters list. This is the MOST important file we must edit.
- unitbase.STR: Description about characters, only will be edited if some names are here, but in a quick look, i don't find any name.

* In \data\data_iz\script\ge:

- mcht.pkb, evet.pkh, evet.pkb, blogres.dat and blogpost.dat are the script files.
So, in that script files only we must edit some characters and teams (a lot of common teams and characters are named, because is only the story).

In resume: Finishing the Unitbase spreadsheet we have 70% of the project complete.
The rest should be edit in the files and do the undub.
Also, we must investigate what to do with sound.pb and sound.ph (to extract and repack it).

Everged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it looking like you're going to have to trawl through the dialogue and individually adjust all the names there? Or do the database files have that covered?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Everged said:
Is it looking like you're going to have to trawl through the dialogue and individually adjust all the names there? Or do the database files have that covered?

90% is like you say. The other part is with help of unitbase.dat.
But, not all characters are in the dialogue, only are very few.
But isn't hard, only will take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.