ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven (E) Full Project

Which name do you want for the final patch?

• Inazuma Eleven Proper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inazuma Eleven Remastered

• Inazuma Eleven Origins

• Other name (post in thread)!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwedsa

Trophies
XP
Country
So if I wanna search for a player to add to my team I have to write his name in the EU version not the Jap ?

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
TyRaNtM said:
Ritsuki said:
If you change the names in the unitbase.dat file, does it change the names in the dialogues too, or only in the menus ?
And which emulator are you using ?

Like we say before, unitbase.dat file change the names in:
- Menu.
- Name above portrait when a character is talking.
- When you are in a battle.

Don't change:
- Dialogues (story).
- Search function (when you can request Haruna to search characters to meet them and try to join you).
- Blog.
- Item and Item description when they name a specific character.
- Description of a character that names another character.
For example, Kazemaru description names Endou.

As you say, unitbase.dat files is very important, is the 60% of all this project, but we still need modify other files too.
But the goal is modify all necessary files.

Seeing this a question pops in my mind...

Say you ask Haruna to find Endou (Just picked him, no specific reason) you will say to her to search for Endou or Mark Evans?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
N-TG said:
Seeing this a question pops in my mind...

Say you ask Haruna to find Endou (Just picked him, no specific reason) you will say to her to search for Endou or Mark Evans?

Without other file, yes, you need to search with the ENG name.
But, we are also modifing that file too, because without that, this project will not be complete.

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
No, because we will also change the file that rules that part. TyRaNtM was just saying that unitbase.dat isn't the one. Don't worry, everything will work as it was supposed to... at least on the final version of the project! XD

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Ok that makes me even happier for this
tongue.gif

And something last for the people that have searched inside the english rom.

1) If I saw correctly this game has data and from Inazuma Eleven 2, what is this extra data
2) Is Professor Layton + Luke in this game as obtainable characters? Since in the Japanese Version they were in it but only as a 2 people team with Professor as a Goalkeeper if I remember correctly.

Other than that keep the good work and hope we see a Complete *Correct* Inazuma Eleven Patch
tongue.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
N-TG said:
tongue.gif

1) If I saw correctly this game has data and from Inazuma Eleven 2, what is this extra data
2) Is Professor Layton + Luke in this game as obtainable characters? Since in the Japanese Version they were in it but only as a 2 people team with Professor as a Goalkeeper if I remember correctly.

Other than that keep the good work and hope we see a Complete *Correct* Inazuma Eleven Patch
tongue.gif

1) All IE2 characters, all IE2 new hissatsus and i think that IE2 items too.
2) You can fight his team. In IE JP you can't obtain them as playable, but i don't know if is possible in the EUR version.
Also, did you know that there is characters that you can't obtain in IE JP? Well, also that we don't know if now that characters are obtainable.
This is because the IE EUR engine is from 2, maybe the changes from 2 are also in this version.

PD: Full Layton team are: Layton, Luke, Flora, Chelmey, Anthony and Don Paolo.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
TyRaNtM said:
N-TG said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

1) All IE2 characters, all IE2 new hissatsus and i think that IE2 items too.
2) You can fight his team. In IE JP you can't obtain them as playable, but i don't know if is possible in the EUR version.
Also, did you know that there is characters that you can't obtain in IE JP? Well, also that we don't know if now that characters are obtainable.
This is because the IE EUR engine is from 2, maybe the changes from 2 are also in this version.

Yeah I knew that other characters too (like the captains from other teams and if I remember correctly almost the entire final team) aren't obtainable, I have finished the 1st game and I was just wondering if they made more characters available. But from the things you said in the EUR version we get IE2 moves+chars+gameplay upgrades (graphical changes too?). Wow... Level - 5 impressed me again, as usual
tongue.gif

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
I currently finished the story mode and I have yet to see any IE2 moves and chars, just saying.
The engine used is the one from IE2 so maybe they just blocked the content that was supposed to be in the IE2.

My theory is that those contents are there but most likely they are to help transfer characters between games, having in mind that the original Inazuma Eleven didn't let your transfer your characters to IE2 like IE2 let to IE3.

Or maybe they're simply locked so the original games don't access them. Maybe an hacker could dig into the game files and find away to unlock these things.

Or maybe you need to defeat the stronger teams that you unlock do to friendlies after winning the FF. Still didn't do that part! XD

OR MAYBE, but this one I doubt, I'm completely blind and simply didn't notice IE2 content while playing the game... Really? It would be really strange! O.o

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
LuigiPT said:
I currently finished the story mode and I have yet to see any IE2 moves and chars, just saying.
The engine used is the one from IE2 so maybe they just blocked the content that was supposed to be in the IE2.

My theory is that those contents are there but most likely they are to help transfer characters between games, having in mind that the original Inazuma Eleven didn't let your transfer your characters to IE2 like IE2 let to IE3.

Or maybe they're simply locked so the original games don't access them. Maybe an hacker could dig into the game files and find away to unlock these things.

Or maybe you need to defeat the stronger teams that you unlock do to friendlies after winning the FF. Still didn't do that part! XD

OR MAYBE, but this one I doubt, I'm completely blind and simply didn't notice IE2 content while playing the game... Really? It would be really strange! O.o

Remember that you can connect the game to wifi, so, maybe that characters will be launched there.

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
TyRaNtM said:
Remember that you can connect the game to wifi, so, maybe that characters will be launched there.

So far the two characters I got were only random chars. But I'll be sure to tune in every saturday for new content (yes, in Inazuma Eleven the week starts, at least, on Saturday, will have to try next Friday to be sure, but it would be weird starting in a week day except monday).

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I finished a lot of files, and with that, we advanced a lot in the project.
For example, we have all characters names in their original names, i modify some hissatsus to be a bit more according with the anime (Divine Stamp -> Hammer of Justice; Bed of Roses -> Rose Splash; Fireball Knuckle -> Hot-blooded Punch; Blazing Knuckle -> Exploding Punch; Butterfly Trance -> Butterfly Dream; Spectacle Crash -> Megane Crash).
What we need is each day less, now is reach dialog script, so we hope that will finish it soon.

qwedsa

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I'd like to thank you guys for doing this and just a couple of more clarifications:

1-I think this was asked before but just to be safe, Will the patch allow me to continue from where I left off when I was playing the EU version before I patched it ?

2-Since you have seen the names and everything can you tell us how many players are obtainable in this version is it still the 1000 like the JP version but with few more or the 1500 like IE2 ?

Thanks in advance and again thank you for the work you are doing and hope you finish it soon.

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just the IE2 engine with the IE game. As in the characters and everything seem to have most of the same stat progressions that they do in IE2, I think they learn different moves in IE2 though? I'm not exactly sure. Apparently there's no sprites for the IE2 characters that are listed, who knows.

Do you guys think that this game has garnered enough interest for an English translation of 2+3 if there isn't any news of one in the future? This might be a good place to start discussing the possibility of a full translation of 2.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
qwedsa said:
Well I'd like to thank you guys for doing this and just a couple of more clarifications:

1-I think this was asked before but just to be safe, Will the patch allow me to continue from where I left off when I was playing the EU version before I patched it ?

2-Since you have seen the names and everything can you tell us how many players are obtainable in this version is it still the 1000 like the JP version but with few more or the 1500 like IE2 ?

Thanks in advance and again thank you for the work you are doing and hope you finish it soon.

1- Yes, the patch will not change nothing about saves.
2- In total, there are 1957 characters.

QUOTE(supersaiyan3 @ Feb 7 2011, 01:48 PM) so in (EU) Inazuma Eleven we have IE 2 characters and IE 2 engine or this is IE and IE 2 in one game in (EU) release?

IE2 tweaked engine inside IE1.
Is IE2 engine with things that weren't in IE2 (like Layton characters).

Velsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe if this one sells well, and they dont plan to create another NDS game due to 3DS coming out,there will be a chance for a remake on new console...and if they will see that the EU one sold pretty well they will decide to localize it.

Anyway i call any fan of j-rpg's and inazuma eleven to buy an original copy and support idea of translating "japan like" games just to show that we have interest in such games here in Europe and it wasnt a mistake to finally take a step toward translation of this masterpiece.

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately as I'm in the US I can't buy the game, I probably would have. 3DS remakes would be interesting, but seeing as how the 3DS is region protected, unless there are flashcarts or some form of piracy for the 3DS I doubt I'll ever get my hands on the sequels.

Translation projects may have to be the way to go.

Or hell, I might understand enough of the game now to try and get by playing the sequels in Japanese.

supersaiyan3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i think that Inazuma Eleven 2 and 3 have a chance to be released outside japan because DS will remain on market about year or two despite 3DS launch or maybe there will be remake. who knows.

Velsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
InsertAName said:
Unfortunately as I'm in the US I can't buy the game, I probably would have. 3DS remakes would be interesting, but seeing as how the 3DS is region protected, unless there are flashcarts or some form of piracy for the 3DS I doubt I'll ever get my hands on the sequels.

Translation projects may have to be the way to go.

Or hell, I might understand enough of the game now to try and get by playing the sequels in Japanese.

You could try to import it from EU. Thats what i did for Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor (it never appeared here).

Or yeah..translation by fans is a way to go too...hell if i could play IE 2 and IE 3 in english i would even donate some money to the guys working on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.