VanitasTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kh-fever.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, that's totally unnecessary o.o You'll never get enough people for this FUN translation, because it sounds like "Alright, Today I'm gonna do this because I don't want to HELP, but I wanna be the BOSS of this." Most likely it goes the way of the other not serious meant projects... They get lost in the depths of GBATemp... Just go and help Roxas75 before it's too late and you have nothin left and wasted your time ~

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, that's totally unnecessary o.o You'll never get enough people for this FUN translation, because it sounds like "Alright, Today I'm gonna do this because I don't want to HELP, but I wanna be the BOSS of this." Most likely it goes the way of the other not serious meant projects... They get lost in the depths of GBATemp... Just go and help Roxas75 before it's too late and you have nothin left and wasted your time ~

It's not unnecessary. They're doing it for fun. If they don't know Japanese, how are they going to help Roxas? They want to do this for fun. They've said it more than once and it has yet to get lost in the depths of the temp.

Good luck, stardust. I hope you all have lots of fun and can make up a hilarious, awesome story.

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey you still doing this? I wanna join in
Pleaaaaseee?

You just posted in a thread that had no posts in two years. Most likely the project was dropped once the game got released on the 3DS, who knows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7