ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre : Open Translation

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
524GB?! Surely you mean 512MB.

And if 458MB is the size you got after trimming, then the trimmer did its job perfectly. You generally don't save a lot of space by trimming one ROM. Trimming only makes a difference when you have a MicroSD card completely full of ROMs. If you trim all the ROMs on a full MicroSD card, you can recover maybe 200-300MB of free space--enough to squeeze maybe 1-3 more ROMs on the card.

*EDIT*
It would seem this thread has gone off-topic. We should probably get back to discussing the actual translation of IE3.
Yeah it did sort of get off topic.Last question,why wont IE3 The Ogre work on TTMENU or YSMENU like spark and bomber?

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
524GB?! Surely you mean 512MB.

And if 458MB is the size you got after trimming, then the trimmer did its job perfectly. You generally don't save a lot of space by trimming one ROM. Trimming only makes a difference when you have a MicroSD card completely full of ROMs. If you trim all the ROMs on a full MicroSD card, you can recover maybe 200-300MB of free space--enough to squeeze maybe 1-3 more ROMs on the card.

*EDIT*
It would seem this thread has gone off-topic. We should probably get back to discussing the actual translation of IE3.
Yeah it did sort of get off topic.Last question,why wont IE3 The Ogre work on TTMENU or YSMENU like spark and bomber?

Because the AP has been improved in ogre (That's what I think).

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using machine translators is the worst thing you could do to any translation. It never helps.
Finding fluent Japanese speakers is really not that hard if you know where to look.
Where should they look? I think it would be nice if you helped them out with a suggestion. I know you didn't ask, but your post eludes to you personally knowing where people are who could help them out. Be a nice GBAtemper :D

Magrão

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Roxas, do not be discouraged, I'll translate as best as possible, since I love this game and I can not stand waiting for the second version of the game. I will use the google translator and other tools you find on the internet to make the translation, you've done a great job for us in providing the files ready for translation, it's time to give back as well.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxas, do not be discouraged, I'll translate as best as possible, since I love this game and I can not stand waiting for the second version of the game. I will use the google translator and other tools you find on the internet to make the translation, you've done a great job for us in providing the files ready for translation, it's time to give back as well.

Google translate and other machine translations is not the way to give back because it will only butcher the translation and make things harder for Roxas.

Even Roxas said they're the worst choice.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/314297-inazuma-eleven-3-the-ogre-open-translation/page__view__findpost__p__3992021

If you really want to help him and get the game as correct as possible(Cause machine translators give incorrect translations), spread the word or help him look for people fluent in Japanese. You can check gamefaqs, and other game sites for them or even ask Japanese penpals to help. There's even Japanese speakers on the temp. All you have to do is put in a little effort and look.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, if you really can't understand japanese, you can always watch the subbed anime, just to know the storyline, maybe it can help...
Another problem is the english lexical : some translators aren't lexically correct in their files!
I'm taking a bit of rest for now. I hope that some good translators and lovers of this game will help. :/

Neo12299

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello Guys...I'm new at GBATemp(sorry if my english isn't so good, i'm from Germany)... When I patch the game with the english patch and start it i get a whitescreen... I dont know where to download the AP Patch for Ogre(the link for it on GBATemp is down :( ) So does anyone knows where to download Rudolphs Patch?

Neo12299

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What are you trying to run it on?Retrogamefan?It doesnt currently work with it atm.
Yeah, I know now^^ But because of Megaupload all Links are down and the AP Patch isnt longer available. So for me it isnt possible to use the patch...And I was so happy about :( I hope that Roxas uploads a patched Rom xD

pokehammer

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello. I have an idea of translating this game 100%. We can use hex editor. It's a bit tough but we might be able to do it with some collective effort.

pokehammer

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Okay so I also found out an 100% online translator. The url is - http://translate.reference.com/. It is very easy to use too! Hope it helps!

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. I have an idea of translating this game 100%. We can use hex editor. It's a bit tough but we might be able to do it with some collective effort.
Oh my god.. What a fantastic idea, uh!? -.-"

What kind of moves? The names in the char info or the image that appear when you perform a move?
The names in the character info.
The files are in data_iz/pic2d/cmd/mbd_c.pkb package. With the newest Tinke you can open them.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to replace IE3 The Ogres list of english moves with IE3 Bombers moves so they could be in english,and i really wouldnt care less about the moves name when being performed.Is it possible?
IT WORKED!!!!The moves are in english now!SWEET!!!!!!Now i can play it with no problem at all :D Thanks Roxas75!
How about the names?Where are they stored?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto