Gaming Inazuma Eleven 2:Firestorm and Blizzard shoots for Europe in 2012!

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Off-topicness will arrive if you all talk about the 3rd game in a thread that's meant for the 2nd game... :P

Anyway, nothing much significant I can talk about except the patches I've made for Firestorm.

And also, how Natsumi is now my favorite Forward after some training... harhar.

Fubuki-Shirou

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They english versions of the games can´t come fast enough, i wish spain finally starts working harder on subbing, just like the anime in Europe and the US for the new games!

Net-i-zen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone.Is there a "Treasure Chest List" for Inazuma Eleven 2:Blizzard?

I want the F-Dot Prison specifically.Where can I find it?

And can anyone suggest me a good defender except Alan Sumner(Its original name is Suzaku Natsuhiko) because I just started chapter 3,Alan is too strong for me.By the way,my other defenders are Bobby and Jack.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
And can anyone suggest me a good defender except Alan Sumner(Its original name is Suzaku Natsuhiko) because I just started chapter 3,Alan is too strong for me.By the way,my other defenders are Bobby and Jack.

You can try Nathan's stalker friend from the athletics' club, aka Miles Ryan/Miyasaka Ryou... :P Of course, that's just my personal bias (you might want to train his Body and Control stats)... and you need to reach the Hokkaido school (this is where you find him) at this point (which I assume you have considering Chapter 3)... :P

Net-i-zen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

You can try Nathan's stalker friend from the athletics' club, aka Miles Ryan/Miyasaka Ryou... :P Of course, that's just my personal bias (you might want to train his Body and Control stats)... and you need to reach the Hokkaido school (this is where you find him) at this point (which I assume you have considering Chapter 3)... :P

Thank you,I'll try him but can you guarantee to me that he is not a stalker? :P

I guess you don't know where F-Dot Prison is. :( It was my favourite formation in IE1.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

I guess you don't know where F-Dot Prison is. :( It was my favourite formation in IE1.

XD XD It's a fandom joke actually (for the girls who are into IE and its "boyxboy" pairings), but yeah, they're good friends... :P

I can't remember where I got it, so I can't help you with that... I think sometimes you win them in competition routes or random matches... (or cheat codes)

Net-i-zen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

XD XD It's a fandom joke actually (for the girls who are into IE and its "boyxboy" pairings), but yeah, they're good friends... :P

I can't remember where I got it, so I can't help you with that... I think sometimes you win them in competition routes or random matches... (or cheat codes)

Thank you. :)

Edit:

When a new city is opened,do I have to go back the old cities for treasure chests?For example,I'm in the chapter 3,Hokkaido is opened now.Do I have to look Tokyo and Nara for treasure chests?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!