Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
you have to use the TTmenu, i too have a R4-HDSC, and it works perfectly

Yeah, I already have the TTmenu... I'll reformat my SD and see if that changes anything. But on the other than, the latest update for the TTMenu works for the very first IE Remastered game... no more black bodies... =x

@ TyRaNtM - I'll try repatching a clean rom again and see if that changes anything.

EDIT: Ha, I figured out my problem, I had to download both files from retrogamefan's page... and replace the latest update into the firmware. Loads up the remastered Blizzard now (without the black body problem)... but I'll stick with the Wood4TT for my Fire since I'm still doing some tests... =x Not sure how it can handle it but ah well...

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Guys, sorry for this, but I already did an update for this patch.
Is very minor, is just some names that i forgot to translate in the script, but now are translated.
So, what I did, is update the official patch, with the newer version (all works the same).
But, people that already patched this game, can use the Update Fix, is in the first post, to just patch the Remastered, and not just all again.
This updated patch and fix, DOESN'T change anything in compatibility, is all the same.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll work on combining the discastia patch with this patch for all you acekard users out there. wish me luck :)

EDIT: alright it's fixed. gimme a few min to upload the patch (and to actually make patch files for them)
moar edit: Uploading as I type this, internet is horribly slow as always though. might take up to an hour. bear with me fellow acekard users and others who needed discastia patch to play the game!

Gaara0245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea to fix the black screens on No$GBA

I can only suggest getting your own firmware and BIOS files and putting them in the same folder where no$GBA is. And also you need to encrypt the ROM to make this work... and set no$gba to have start-up point with GBA BIOS instead of starting it directly (save the settings afterwards). Works for me.

Unfortunately, this Remastered version doesn't work for my R4 SHDC, however it loads when I open up Wood4TT and then this remastered version but the game gets the black screen of doom when I open up my Friends section. Oh well, back to the dubbed ones until a fix comes out... :P (urg, I forgot I encrypted the said ROM... I'll test again with the unencrypted one and edit this post)

Awesome patch, that is all I could say... :D Although, are you guys still planning to work on Fire? if not, then I guess I'll just continue what I've already started...

I have no clue how to encrypt a ROM but I do have bios files

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
guys, i have a problem while patching in xdeltagui, when i opened the patch and rom, and put in the name od the patched file, and applied patch, it gives me the following error:
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALIT_INPUT
i got this error several times, and i'm absolutley sure that the roms i used are clean ones, and i don't know what to do now D :

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright guys, took a while to upload, but now if you need discastia patch to run the game, here it is :)
http://www.mediafire...pvc47ehxge4vhcl

Download is up there. now go enjoy the goodness that is this undub patch ^-^
Did this version with discastia patch, is using the updated version of the patch or the very first one?

the updated one :)

This should block the black screens from happening for No$GBA and any loader suffering from these issues as well =)

guys, i have a problem while patching in xdeltagui, when i opened the patch and rom, and put in the name od the patched file, and applied patch, it gives me the following error:
i got this error several times, and i'm absolutley sure that the roms i used are clean ones, and i don't know what to do now D :

Have you tried re-downloading a clean version? when making the AP patched versions I messed up the roms as well and got this same error because I tried using an AP patched version as well.

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Alright guys, took a while to upload, but now if you need discastia patch to run the game, here it is :)
http://www.mediafire...pvc47ehxge4vhcl

Download is up there. now go enjoy the goodness that is this undub patch ^-^
Did this version with discastia patch, is using the updated version of the patch or the very first one?

the updated one :)

This should block the black screens from happening for No$GBA and any loader suffering from these issues as well =)

Have you tried re-downloading a clean version? when making the AP patched versions I messed up the roms as well and got this same error because I tried using an AP patched version as well.

but, the at least two clean roms i have and completley sure that they are clean, with no patches, unless you want me to download the very same clean roms, but i dunno it will work, because i tried with both of them and it gave me the error mentioned.....then, what else i can do?

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Just found an unchanged name in the script after the first match against Gemini Storm. Endou calls Shourin 'Tim'.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Just found an unchanged name in the script after the first match against Gemini Storm. Endou calls Shourin 'Tim'.

You are right. But, i will fix that, when other of this problems appears, to just launch another fix, and not multiple fixes.
If you found more of this, just tell where, and the script text to easily find them.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gold011 said:
but, the at least two clean roms i have and completley sure that they are clean, with no patches, unless you want me to download the very same clean roms, but i dunno it will work, because i tried with both of them and it gave me the error mentioned.....then, what else i can do?

Can you try with the ap fix link and try either of the 3 patches to see if those work?
sounds to me like your rom is actually pre-patched with the AP fix
@[member='ShinyLatios'], I added your link to the main post of this thread.
I feel honored :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...