Hacking [In-Progress] Fate/Extra CCC Translation Project

MegaTenLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the last two days, I have been working on expanding the space available for the Equipment items.
My hope is that I won't have to enlarge that file, it seems like the default space will be enough. But if needed, I'll do the same for that file, too. It's just a time consuming task.

なら自分でやればいいじゃんw

Please save yourself the wait and translate for yourself then. I'm always glad to see people teaching themselves another language.

You're working so hard that I feel horrible just sitting here and periodically checking on your progress. Is there really nothing I can do to help you guys?

As I said, can write (have been writing short stories for decades) and/or proofread if you need. I just can't read Japanese.

Sincerely, if there's anything at all I can do, please tell me. Whatever it is, I'd put my all into helping you. I have plenty of free time on hand.
If it turns out I really am useless in this area, then I understand. I simply want to ease the workload on you guys and help you however I can.

macaronron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exam season. Tired of Nasu's writing. Arrangement of script makes it hard to calculate progress. All near side events probably complete.

Website and forum shenanigans. Not fun.

Other video games. Lots of fun.

Reactions: niisama

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Exam season. Tired of Nasu's writing. Arrangement of script makes it hard to calculate progress. All near side events probably complete.

Website and forum shenanigans. Not fun.

Other video games. Lots of fun.

Good luck guys
Sadly I only now English not Japanese
So I can't help

leo412

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Damn it I only know Chinese and English, and only learn a little bit of Japanese....

Hmm, I think I may retake Japanese class next year, so MAYBE just MAYBE I can help MAYBE a little bit.

Knowing Chinese makes it much easier to learn Japanese anyway.

A.EL-SHADDAI

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
im learned them by hearing, because there is some jap poeple nearby my house that spoke jap often. so i understand their conversation, and by watch anime and play games with undub vers ofcourse..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users