Hacking [In-Progress] Fate/Extra CCC Translation Project

Henry-Ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This blog has been mentioned many times. Use the search function next time if you're in doubt about whether something has been said or not.
sorry i'm new in the blog and i don't know all the rules.......i saw that site and i posted here thats all...now that i know that there is another location for comments i'll write there.....

only a question...are there someone who is working at the patch at the moment and who is? thank:):)

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry i'm new in the blog and i don't know all the rules.......i saw that site and i posted here thats all...now that i know that there is another location for comments i'll write there.....

only a question...are there someone who is working at the patch at the moment and who is? thank:):)
Nobody, apparently.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
keep up the good work and though i cannot help with anything i will cheer you guys...hope you the best of luck!
The project is cancelled.

Project cancelled, translation progress released for any wanting to start a project.

After much thought, I have decided to stop my project with this game. I have my own reasons, but the main reason is simply that this game needs a large amount of work on the assembly side of things and I do not have the skills or experience to do all of them. This isn't something that was decided on a whim, I have spent a good deal of thought on what I wanted to do.

I understand that there will be those that are disappointed. But please realize that being the person on the outside, watching from the crowd is simple compared to actually doing the project.

However, a great deal of progress has been made on the translation work for the game. As well as, I have all of the ASM hacks that I made recorded in a Google Sheets file.

If someone more skilled than me comes along, they will be able to use these as a base rather than starting from nothing.

I will not be releasing my tool for the project, for two reasons. 1) It's not 100% finished, some of the file formats gave me headaches and 2) If you can't program your own tool, you have no business starting a project for this game, as you won't be able to do all of the assembly work.

ASM Hacks:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14j1CdI97YZWLZN2jcLJG7v7DApZEkQ_uorefk-o8Atk/edit?usp=sharing

Translations:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y0DTsJrAuMyr_-f3kBtJO5y7zou8fD696_wjF9fX4ZU/edit?usp=sharing

Any from the public will be able to view these. You cannot edit or comment. If you are starting your own project, please copy it into a new sheet.

I do want to apologize to macaronron as they have done a huge amount of work on the translations. I'm hoping that by providing these as a base, any one picking up the project can make use of it. I know of at least one other rom hacker that expressed interest in this game and is qualified to handle the game.

mdtank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
After playing through the localized Extra I was hoping about CCC getting translated but it's moot now. Whenever I will learn moon properly this is one of the first things I will catch up on.

astranabeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Someone need to pick this up. I know there are many of us want to play this. I won't complain if there are any other way to play this game in English, like on Vita or something.

Right now the only hope to play this game is there is someone to continue this project.

Reactions: Lycan911

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol