Homebrew RELEASE In-Home-Switching: Stream your favorite PC-Games to your Nintendo Switch

redcat2401

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, I need help, my ip isn't working for the pc app, its just showing 10.0.0.4 instead of my real ip... anyone know the issue?

redcat2401

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nevermind about post above ^^^ I got it working, and it works great on 0.2 even without overclocking the system, I use my wireless headphones connected to my pc instead of using the switch for audio, making it sound great! Thanks for making this, been playing some final fantasy xv with it, can slow down + controls sometimes cut out but overall it works quite well, I can easily stand the hiccups.

Also for anyone with the same problem, I made the dumb mistake of not installing the screen recorder thing, that was the issue rather than it using a local ip instead of my internets ip.

Last edited by redcat2401,

HoTsHoTz79

GIC-Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can anyone confirm if this works in FW8.0.1?

for me, it opens.. gives me IP to use... on PC i entered the IP and hit Connect... but nothing happens

Had no issue in FW7.0

Asi9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the thread necro, but I have not found anything else that is capable of doing something like this and was wondering if there is any way to use this without risking a ban?

I have a completely clean sysnand separate from my emunand, and the emunand has never connected to wireless and stayed in airplane mode since first boot. I've been extremely diligent to make sure I don't do anything that could even potentially flag for a ban. I don't even use the same SD card between sys and emunand for example.

Obviously, I'd have to enable and connect to wireless to use this, but is there any way to connect safely without creating any risk? I'd absolutely love to use this to lie in bed and play some Final Fantasy XIV, but not if there is a risk I could get flagged from it.

Last edited by Asi9,

HoTsHoTz79

GIC-Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can anyone confirm if this works in FW8.0.1?

for me, it opens.. gives me IP to use... on PC i entered the IP and hit Connect... but nothing happens

Had no issue in FW7.0

Nevermind... its working on FW8.0.1
Deleted my old kosmos files and copied the new ones

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the thread necro, but I have not found anything else that is capable of doing something like this and was wondering if there is any way to use this without risking a ban?

I have a completely clean sysnand separate from my emunand, and the emunand has never connected to wireless and stayed in airplane mode since first boot. I've been extremely diligent to make sure I don't do anything that could even potentially flag for a ban. I don't even use the same SD card between sys and emunand for example.

Obviously, I'd have to enable and connect to wireless to use this, but is there any way to connect safely without creating any risk? I'd absolutely love to use this to lie in bed and play some Final Fantasy XIV, but not if there is a risk I could get flagged from it.
90DNS (in Horizon), or moonlight in l4t ubuntu (requires NVIDIA GPU computer)

CHRONicle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to revive an old thread, wondering if anyone can help with an issue im running into. my switch is on 8.0.1 running ReiNX, every time I put in my switch's ip the pc application shuts down, cant see any way to fix this.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2019-7-31_15-10-3.png

I get this error. Oddly enough, even though I explicitly downloaded 0.2, it says 0.1 in the header

bewox

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
is there any way to make it so it can stream the swith screen to PC?, that way ppl wouldnt need to buy capture cards.. please <3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is theere any way you can make it so the switch screen goes to PC instead? so we dont have to buy capture cards anymore.. they are super expensive its an abuse

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
is there any way to make it so it can stream the swith screen to PC?, that way ppl wouldnt need to buy capture cards.. please <3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is theere any way you can make it so the switch screen goes to PC instead? so we dont have to buy capture cards anymore.. they are super expensive its an abuse
https://github.com/exelix11/SysDVR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y