Homebrew RELEASE In-Home-Switching: Stream your favorite PC-Games to your Nintendo Switch

Techjunky90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is zero chance of Nintendo letting you play that many games on the Switch that they aren't getting a kickback for. If NVidia is charging for cloud streaming and gives Nintendo some profits that's one thing, but there's no reason to let Steam soak up all the actual purchase money that a free LAN streaming program would enable.
Sorry but your logic is ignorant.

Reactions: landysmods

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@jakibaki
Could you just make the mouse cursor visible?
Some games like MTG Arena can be used through Steam and its controller profiles to "emulate" a mouse. I can move the mouse cursor around with the Joy-Con analog stick but I see the cursor only on my PC monitor, not on the Switch.
Could this be fixed?

jakibaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@jakibaki
Could you just make the mouse cursor visible?
Some games like MTG Arena can be used through Steam and its controller profiles to "emulate" a mouse. I can move the mouse cursor around with the Joy-Con analog stick but I see the cursor only on my PC monitor, not on the Switch.
Could this be fixed?
Definitely possible but annoying to implement and low priority.
When I have the motivation to work on In-Home-Switching there are more pressing problems to solve.

PRs are obviously always welcome :)

Reactions: AronR and lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Definitely possible but annoying to implement and low priority.
When I have the motivation to work on In-Home-Switching there are more pressing problems to solve.

PRs are obviously always welcome :)
As long as it's on your list anywhere I'm fine. :)

kvanquang

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I used SXOS with emunand, I installed everything like the first post, but when I pressed Connect button on Window, Disconnect appear, but just after few seconds it return to Connect and nothing happen. I dont know why, please help

jakibaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I used SXOS with emunand, I installed everything like the first post, but when I pressed Connect button on Window, Disconnect appear, but just after few seconds it return to Connect and nothing happen. I dont know why, please help
sxos is not supported. Please try with a supported cfw before reporting issues.

Reactions: ELY_M and kvanquang

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone try a tool that makes your Xbox pad work as a mouse with this?
Example: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-xbox-one-controller-mouse-control-your-windows-10-pc
In-Home-Switching registers the Switch as an Xbox controller right? So this might work.

I'm planning to play some MTG Arena with this on my Switch while being a lazy cunt on my couch.
Will try it out this weekend.
yes, i played mtg arena on my switch. be sure to enable pointer trails under mouse settings in windows if you want to see your cursor.
i used a program called gopher because it's free and easy to customize.

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes, i played mtg arena on my switch. be sure to enable pointer trails under mouse settings in windows if you want to see your cursor.
i used a program called gopher because it's free and easy to customize.
Awesome! Thanks for that tip, will try that out soon! =)

HaXTheme

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just saying but a Android Client would have been nice! I still have a Pc but if you are on the go and want to play emulated ds/gamecube games on your switch via your phone....

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
very amazing app! now I am able to watch weather radar in my bed now.

cc3695e5b15a9394227f084464ef6408e11caf6f84384778f35dbd3e3ef80fe3.jpg

Reactions: coppertj

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm having the same issue. On latest Atmosphere and latest firmware. It says "Connected" for like 5 seconds and nothing comes on the switch screen except the default startup settings.

EDIT: Just randomly got it to work. I set both the ffmpeg.exe and In-HomeSiwtching.exe to run as admin under compatibility in options and it worked after letting my switch go in and out of sleep.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: