Homebrew In DOSBox, can you use a usb optical mouse and keybord at the same time, one in each usb port?

NiteOwl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi, first post. Im trying to play simcity 2000 with the latest dosbox for wii; the game plays great, my usb optical keyboard works great, but when i plug in my usb logitech optical mouse in the remaining usb port it doesnt work. if i unplug the keyboard, then the mouse works. Its not a problem of which port i use, seems like both cant work at the same time. Is there a cIOS i can install to make both usb ports work at the same time?

NiteOwl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
so... I fixed it. I decided to re-install ios 58 (my wii is a downgraded 4.1 U), and then I installed hermes´ cios (202, 222, 223, 224); I tried it again, the same problem. I then pluged a wired mouse, and this worked, i could use both the wireless keyboard and the wired mouse at the same time, so it seems there is some problem between the usb recievers ??? (logitech nano usb receiver and logitech nano unifying usb receiver). Finally, i paired my wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse, both with unifying logitech technology, to a single usb unifying reciever and now i can play simcity 2000 how it was intended.

Reactions: stol1 and banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay