ROM Hack Impossible to dump Pokemon Black Save?

Charybdizs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't want to make a different topic for this, but since my question didn't get answered in the other thread about a different issue, I figure I'll have to.

You see, the problem is this: I wanted to dump a .sav file from my Pokemon Black Cart. I did the method with the NDS Backup Tool Wifi, and everything worked good until it came to the point where I needed to press B to create a new .sav. However, the option to do so was shaded out, and pressing B did nothing at all. It only does this with Pokemon Black, too, as I checked with a few other carts of mine, and the option was there. Any clue on how to get the .sav file since this isn't working?

artlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charybdizs said:
I didn't want to make a different topic for this, but since my question didn't get answered in the other thread about a different issue, I figure I'll have to.

You see, the problem is this: I wanted to dump a .sav file from my Pokemon Black Cart. I did the method with the NDS Backup Tool Wifi, and everything worked good until it came to the point where I needed to press B to create a new .sav. However, the option to do so was shaded out, and pressing B did nothing at all. It only does this with Pokemon Black, too, as I checked with a few other carts of mine, and the option was there. Any clue on how to get the .sav file since this isn't working?

You can't use that tool for any of the recent Pokemon games (HG/SS/B/W)
You need to use this one, and it works just fine.
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...kup-HG-SS-saves

Charybdizs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so close but yet so far...

When I went to use that, it stopped on the Press B to continue screen, and wouldn't do anything there, even when I pressed B.
I posted on the topic for it that you linked though, asking about that though. Any suggestions, or do I just have to wait for a response on there?

I'm using a TTDS and the TTDS Kernel 1.18 firmware, if it helps at all.

artlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charybdizs said:

When I went to use that, it stopped on the Press B to continue screen, and wouldn't do anything there, even when I pressed B.
I posted on the topic for it that you linked though, asking about that though. Any suggestions, or do I just have to wait for a response on there?

Will likely have to wait for a reply there since that's it's Dev thread. I use an Acekard w/ 3-in-1+ on a spare DSLite to work with it, and I have no problems - but since my setup is different than yours I have no idea. Be sure you read the entire thread there too, there were people with similar issues before and they were working through it.

Charybdizs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, I read the last few pages of the thread and saw the same problem, although none with DSTT's. I was just kinda hoping that someone here had a solution.
XD Hope springs eternal!

Krystik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Charybdizs said:
Yup, I read the last few pages of the thread and saw the same problem, although none with DSTT's. I was just kinda hoping that someone here had a solution.
XD Hope springs eternal!

Did you patch the NDS file with your cards DLDI patch?

DLDI

D

Deleted User

Charybdizs said:

If your using a Flashcard,why not just Plug it in a MicroSD adapter?and drag it onto the Pc Desktop..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc