Gaming Importing Pokémon Blue.SAV File from a Non-Hacked 3ds

guiaraujo_sfc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would like to play my saved progress on a emulator on PC without having to hack my 3ds. Is it possible? I'm so far beyond 11.3 though. I managed to find it's save file on the SD card but no emulator that can read it. Is there any file converter to make this 3ds.sav work as emulator.sav and backwards?

Thanks for the help.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I would like to play my saved progress on a emulator on PC without having to hack my 3ds. Is it possible? I'm so far beyond 11.3 though. I managed to find it's save file on the SD card but no emulator that can read it. Is there any file converter to make this 3ds.sav work as emulator.sav and backwards?

Thanks for the help.
You need homebrew at the very least. And these days the easiest and cheapest (not to mention most reliable) way to get homebrew is to install CFW with http://3ds.guide

Why don't you want to hack it though?

Reactions: guiaraujo_sfc

guiaraujo_sfc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't my hacking. I just don't wanna put anything that I have at risk. Also, I thought that beyond 11.3 was impossible to hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory