Misc Transfer 3DS GBA Save To Retroarch

Panify

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the English Translation Mother 3 Rom using the Ultimate GBA Injector so I wouldn't have to use an emulator, but now I would like to take my save and use it with retroarch so I'm able to continue on my modded switch. Where would I find the save in the 3DS files? Is this even possible?

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to extract it from the agb firm using GodMode9. I'm in a hurry right now, but will post a detailed reply later if no one else does. I've been doing exactly that for my current Pokémon Fire Red playthough.

Reactions: Panify

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed the English Translation Mother 3 Rom using the Ultimate GBA Injector so I wouldn't have to use an emulator
You should be using New Super Ultimate Injector if you're going to use an injector, but really you'd be much better off using open_agb_firm. (It is also "not an emulator".)

Where would I find the save in the 3DS files? Is this even possible?
Of course it's "possible". Did you not try searching at all before posting this thread..?

The Godmode9 GBAVCSM script is useful for this sort of thing, but is not strictly necessary.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-godmode9-scripts-megathread.482150/page-10#post-8790663

Panify

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course it's "possible". Did you not try searching at all before posting this thread..?
I did! But apologies, apparently didn't look hard enough.. just don't know the keywords or where to find these types of things haha. Thank you regardless though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto