Hacking Importing GBA/NDS Saves?

portezbie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not quite sure I understand how saves work on the DSTwo. On my ezflash 5 there is just a folder called saver with all the saves in it. How can I important save files so I can continue my games without starting over?

How does saving work in the GBA Emulation? I started a game and saved in game and then restarted the system and my save wasnt there, can it only do real time saves? Is there any way I can import an sgm and continue that?

Thanks

Edit: It looks like that for nds games it just saves to the root. Won't that get really messy?

portezbie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay, got my mother 3 game up and running, thanks!

Although, the saving method for ds games still seems a bit silly to me.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also Acekard saves should work just fine from the NDS games. I have both my AK2i software and my Supercard DSTWO software on the same mSD. Out of curiosity, I tested this and loaded up some NDS roms and it worked.

ReverseViceVersa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixclaws said:
Also Acekard saves should work just fine from the NDS games. I have both my AK2i software and my Supercard DSTWO software on the same mSD. Out of curiosity, I tested this and loaded up some NDS roms and it worked.

So does this mean that I can leave AKAIO 1.6 RC2 on the root of my microSD along with the SCDS2's OS? Just in case i want to swap back and forth between my AceKard 2i and SCDS2
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi