PS1/2 Imgburn just thrashes my Cd-r's instead of burning it

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i never though of that, i found good ones, i should try disk swapping with philips if that doesnt work then i should use verbatims
lol.
not sure why you're going to this effort unless the game you're burning is rare, since you can pick up PSone games for pretty cheap anyway

D

Deleted User

Always burn at the slowest possible speed. What make of cd's are you using? And, just for the sake of stability(TM) don't do anything on your computer while burning either.

TheTurkGamer

The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
lol.
not sure why you're going to this effort unless the game you're burning is rare, since you can pick up PSone games for pretty cheap anyway
well people dont sell psone disks anymore (i didnt found any)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Always burn at the slowest possible speed. What make of cd's are you using? And, just for the sake of stability(TM) don't do anything on your computer while burning either.
thats not a problem anymore

D

Deleted User

well i found out the problem, if i use the swap trick, then the game just loves to lag But if i use psx hacker kit without disk swapping, it works and my games dont lag anymore and some of my games work now
Odd, I use the swap trick, no modchip or anything, and I never have an issue. I've actually played many games using the swap trick. Only one's I've ever had to reburn were one's with anti-piracy such as Spyro 2/3 and a small handful of others

TheTurkGamer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
damn people still use this method? just get a psp and make a psp eboot or use an emulator
for me, emulators dont give me the experience
Odd, I use the swap trick, no modchip or anything, and I never have an issue. I've actually played many games using the swap trick. Only one's I've ever had to reburn were one's with anti-piracy such as Spyro 2/3 and a small handful of others
whats more odd is that my ps1 isnt softmodded, no gameshark parallel I/O or modchipped and it yet runs a burned cd (also tested with burned gameshark 4 and that worked too)

TheTurkGamer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
maybe it's just your username, but in many 'not first world countries' (no offence) consoles come prechipped. so maybe you had one all along?

open it up and look :)
just ignore my username, but i dont know where i bought it, it was a long time ago, i think

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok, still, open it up if you are curious, i bet it's pretty easy/less risk compared to modern consoles and handhelds. :)

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont use emulators either for same reason, but you can bluetooth or wire connect ps3/4 controller now. Memory cards were my worst enemy, do i sacrifice this save file?... no... now no space to save game lol

TheTurkGamer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
i dont use emulators either for same reason, but you can bluetooth or wire connect ps3/4 controller now. Memory cards were my worst enemy, do i sacrifice this save file?... no... now no space to save game lol
i dont have a Playstation 3/4 controller and my computer doesnt support bluetooth so im really stuck here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding