robochrono09

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ate 3 jr bacon cheeseburgers 1 small fries and 1 5pc order of chicken nuggets today for lunch and now its dinner time and im still hungry?

Do I have a tape worm?

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eh... well, dunno if you have any parasite in your digestive system, but I guess, by the name of those meals, that they are the typical all-fat, nothing-good fast food. The problem with that kind of food is that it's all void proteins, meaning that they will be converted to fat but will not give you any energy benefit in return. They do tend to leave the sensation of not being full, specially if you're accustomed to eating large quantities of food during lunch. You should try to compensate for the massive intake of calorical food with some exercise and a light dinner.

But then again, this is all wild guessing, I don't eat meat.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, you just have a healthy metabolism. I remember when I was in my 20s, one of my friends was tripping out since one lunch hour he saw me eat a huge takeout 3 item Chinese meal, two manly slices of pizza from an Italian pizzeria I worked at, and some pastry from the coffee shop. I think that same year, my future ex-inlaws thought I was hiding food in their house since they had seen me fill 3 dinner plates worth of thanksgiving turkey, dressing, broccoli casserole, homemade mac and cheese etc and I was going for a fourth plate. Recently, I was diagnosed with borderline high cholesterol. I guess it catches up with you eventually even though I'm not overweight at all.

norberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont know about you guys, But some of those meals on That Fat websit look good! That monster glazed donut. Im a sucker for cheese burgers though. and french fries.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pig-like behavior is rooting around in your feces. Enjoying food without being grossly obese (you're not morbidly obese are you?) is not. If you can eat your weight in your favorite food without it killing you, then go right on ahead if that will make you happy.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's see....

A lot of times, the main reason for a persistent appetite has to do with food quality rather than food quantity. Some examples of food choices that will leave you hungry:

Eating junky carbs
Not eating protein or enough protein
Not eating complex carbs with a good dose of fiber
Not eating enough fat

Concentrate on food quality and calorie distribution throughout the day. Try things like:

Eat more calories during breakfast and lunch
Have a good dose of protein with each meal
Never eat carbs without protein
Have some good fat at every meal
Eat plenty of fiber
Get some of that fiber from raw veggies (lots of chewing!)
Drink plenty of water
Have some protein and healthy fat, plus fiber with every meal, to provide satiety as well as slow the emptying time of the stomach.
Try an apple and some nuts, or cheese and whole grain crackers.
Start keeping a food diary of what you are eating. Note how much you eat and how you are feeling when you eat – is it true hunger, or is it related to boredom, depression, stress, anxiety, excitement, or fun? It may bring awareness to your eating habits.

Hope it helps!

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Errmmm, see a doctor
tongue.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noo. I eat meals like that or more 6 times a day. but I have Cystic Fibrosis ( Part of that makes my metabolism ridiculously fast).

For a normal person I'd say as long as you didnt eat like that more than twice a week you wont be a fat pig. I wouldnt worry too much.

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with RockmanForte's comments, eat fresh, less fatty food.
Big meals during the day and light at night, also, try to eat less junk food and try to eat fresh fruit or veg(no fried potatoes!).
McFoods fill you up for about half an hour and then it feels like you've had nothing to eat all day.

Also boredom, depression, etc. can effect your eating patterns as well (P.M.A.!).

If you eat a lot and don't have a great metabolism then exercise in some way that's fun to you (walking, football,cycling,sexo).

golden said:
if you want some appetizing recipes for dinner take a look:

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

It's the Scottish healthy eating cook book.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs