Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
I am willing to negotiate. Any prices are accepted as long as I can get rid of it. Honestly worst experience I ever had.
I'll give you $30 for it
wink.gif

You can keep the fake memory cards though
laugh.gif

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not fake *ugh the 8GB is an official SanDisk memory stick. I checked it myself. However the 4GB is a microSDHC card. I am using a memory stick microSD card reader.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Just because the memory card says official on the memory card doesn't mean it's official.

Press triangle on the memory stick icon and go on information.
What does it say next to MagicGate?

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
FlashX007 said:
Issues:

As I previously stated a few times the issues were as followed. Random freezing, lagging, corruption. When I played Phantasy Star 0 for example it froze and I was forced to shut it down. When I tried rebooting it did not turn on. The power was on but the screen was black.

My friend clonesniper666 sends me frequent DVDs with PSP games on them. When I transferred the latest from the last DVD he sent me it caused my PSP to get worse. I guess one of the ISOs had a virus. Not sure which one because I threw the disc out.

Anyways I tried fixing it myself with nandtool but it did not discover any problems. It worked on the 8GB but when I transferred it to the 4GB it did not read it so I could not use it. Even though I transferred it over. So I guessed the 4GB had the virus in it.

Anyways not realizing until later I found nearly all my save files deleted.

I figured I could downgrade using the magic memory stick but none of the programs worked or allowed me to do anything. I guess I made it worse or did something during this because now my PSP won't read any of the ISOs. Yes a CFW PSP that can't read ISOs lol...

Even if it could read all of the ISOs were corrupted. When I tried saving in games like Sar Wars BFII it froze and shut down on me. Note the blank screen is still going on during all of this.

Anyways I am really disappointed because I only had it since the beginning of July.
frown.gif

The CFW was 5.50 Prome -2.

Sony hates me.
frown.gif
I have been down this road myself a few times and have ended back with a PSP, the DSi hardware is ok if you go with original games but if you go the other way you will find that the cartage socket are a bit touchy and the flash cards are a hit or miss to get one that works for any length of time and it doesn't matter how much you pay for one all have the same problems
Save yourself a lot of grief and frustration stay with PSP

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, when it comes to technology, 98% of people will have some kind of problem in their life, its inevitable.

Hell, even Nintendo isn't perfect, and you want to go back to them?

I bought my PS2 because my wii, after about 7 months, unmodded, unhacked had a mechanical disk drive failure. I would insert a new game, fresh out of the packaging, and it would take me about 9 or 10 times to get the wii to read the disc. It happened to multiple discs, and no, they were not damaged on their way into the wii. I got it fixed free, under warranty. I got my wii back, it was making a really loud revving noise, and my game was freezing. I had to send it back again, and actually had to ask Nintendo if they could test my system to see if it works before its sent back. That whole process took a month.

I also had to send in my DS Lite because of TWO cracked hinges, the second was from normal use, no abuse. Workmanship nowadays sucks, and Nintendo isn't nearly as perfect as you think they are.

Hell, my PS2 barely reads discs now, everything gets corrupted, broken, or fails after days, months, or years of use.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Your personal experience with hardware failures =/= quality of a gaming company
Quality of games = quality of gaming company

Unless we're talking about something serious, like 70% 360 failure rates on early consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1