I'm getting married for legal citizenship.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i don't think this will help you much but i was offered to marry a friends Girl so she can become legal.. he wasn't... But what i was told is that (not sure if its true or not) If its found its a false marriage that the citizen faces jail time and the non gets deported

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WeaponXxX said:
Just for the record I came with a parent who had a work Visa and then was left here to become a man and work. At 15 I had two jobs and went to school till I was 17 and they found out I was living on my own.

Bob thanks for the chuckle for offering to give me your place!

Taking jobs,
Listen I understand you being pissed if I took your job at McDonalds of Home Depot. Seriously there is a lot of corporations out here that kill the little guy. But the greatness in America is if you pull up your sleeve and put hard work in you CAN compete. So as a BUSINESS OWNER I have taken NO jobs yet I have given 12 jobs. I have TWELVE people on my payroll as web designers, video editors, cameramen, an assistant, advertising. Plus I have helped 20 girls start their OWN companies (Which I am the head of) so that makes a total of 32 people I have helped employ. Now if you include the people they employ because I employed those people...well I have given quite a few jobs to quite a few people.
I am not ashamed to get down on my knees and give away as many below jobs as possible.

Next question

/offtopic

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
User200 said:
i don't think this will help you much but i was offered to marry a friends Girl so she can become legal.. he wasn't... But what i was told is that (not sure if its true or not) If its found its a false marriage that the citizen faces jail time and the non gets deported
^ That comment corresponds directly to mine as well.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. Yet another thread that brings out the worst in almost everyone posting. Every country has idiots. Every country has their shameful actions of individuals and governments and races and religions.

Back on topic though, if the USA is so bad why do so many people (like WeaponXxX apparently) want to live here? Now I know several of you could post 1000+ words why you think the USA sucks, but I'm guessing you have a pretty good/comfortable life. It really is the land of opportunity.

All the hate will continue though. With the world economy we now live in people will continue to move wherever they can increase their standard of living. Races/Nationalities will continue to blur and people will fight for what is theirs. Oh well, maybe it will all end in 2012, or sooner.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
I understand you Weapon.. it's a lot of stuff to leave behind..

I got deported from the United States last year.. in the airport even, told the immigration people I was just going to visit a friend, he didn't believe me, tried to insist on the story and he still didn't believe, at one point I got so nervous and scared of what could happen that I just told him that I was going to work there.. yeah, I was very weak.. I admit that..
Well, since there was very few flights to Brazil, I had to spend a whole day on the immigration room waiting for my flight.. there, I saw a lot of people being harshly questioned and yelled at.. mostly latin americans.. I remember a little mexican girl trying to convince the officer that she was going to visit her brother in L.A. and the guy just kept asking her "Ok.. prove me you have a brother in LA.." and the girl just cried. Well, since then I have more compassion for those people.. :/

Now, for the who keep replying the topic saying that WeaponXxX should be sent back and stuff.. just remember that your whole country was raised by immigrants, and even today, a lot of illegal immigrants are helping your country to grow! They're not stealing your jobs, if you, a proud "american" citizen can't compete with a "third world" mexican who went to your country with little knowledge of english and no-money.. well, I pitty you
tongue.gif

About the little girl being questioned. They were probably doing this for her safety making sure she wasn't being trafficked for child prostitution, hence the "we need you to prove he's your brother" thing. Because obviously a little girl isn't going to come into the country and wreak havoc hehe

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sorry but that's horrible. Doing a fake marriage to get into the US? Sorry, but I just think that's totally unacceptable. As a Christian, I'd say that's just abusing God and the church for your own benefits.
Honestly, it's not good.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
I'm sorry but that's horrible. Doing a fake marriage to get into the US? Sorry, but I just think that's totally unacceptable. As a Christian, I'd say that's just abusing God and the church for your own benefits.
Honestly, it's not good.
Who says he needs a church to get married? Ya ever heard of a marriage license?

ZeminkoX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DrKupo said:
No one has to compete with illegals. We send them back, problem solved. They don't belong here, and they ARE lesser humans.
You make me sick.

How you can actually believe that I have no idea. Seriously, my brain just fails to comprehend how people can think such complete bullshit and not see right through it. Even if they are complete idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock