I'm getting married for legal citizenship.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I understand you Weapon.. it's a lot of stuff to leave behind..

I got deported from the United States last year.. in the airport even, told the immigration people I was just going to visit a friend, he didn't believe me, tried to insist on the story and he still didn't believe, at one point I got so nervous and scared of what could happen that I just told him that I was going to work there.. yeah, I was very weak.. I admit that..
Well, since there was very few flights to Brazil, I had to spend a whole day on the immigration room waiting for my flight.. there, I saw a lot of people being harshly questioned and yelled at.. mostly latin americans.. I remember a little mexican girl trying to convince the officer that she was going to visit her brother in L.A. and the guy just kept asking her "Ok.. prove me you have a brother in LA.." and the girl just cried. Well, since then I have more compassion for those people.. :/

Now, for the who keep replying the topic saying that WeaponXxX should be sent back and stuff.. just remember that your whole country was raised by immigrants, and even today, a lot of illegal immigrants are helping your country to grow! They're not stealing your jobs, if you, a proud "american" citizen can't compete with a "third world" mexican who went to your country with little knowledge of english and no-money.. well, I pitty you
tongue.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha. "we don't have room" LOL "don't take our jobs"
Sounds like you people have been listening to too many racist republicans talking about Mexican border jumpers. You know we give them crappy manual labor jobs here anyway right? You'll let them mow your lawns, make your food and wash your dishes... and they are treated as lesser humans and all that??

Comments like that make me want to leave America...because I am living in a country of trite idiots.
The fact is if you aren't good enough to secure your job, that is you F-in problem now isn't it?
If he is better then you at your specific job, then he is more valuable. The American way!
Don't be scared of it, just work harder. That is America. Opportunity. Deal with it. How hard did YOU work to become an American? Ohh, you were probably born here...how fortunate. But I'm sure someone in your family had to work damn hard or you wouldn't be here at all.

I hate those excuses people use to make a America some closed door society where we are too good to let in others. Everybody is too good for everybody else here. Its sick. Screw "that" America and the back-wards people bringing it down, serious.

I WOULD leave soo quick, but I see too much possibility in taking back our society from ignorant assholes ruling it.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DrKupo said:
No one has to compete with illegals. We send them back, problem solved. They don't belong here, and they ARE lesser humans.

You make me wish that America deported people with low IQs. That would free up some space for honest hardworking people that deserve a chance at being in a privileged society such as ours. The problem with being privileged from birth is you didn't do anything to deserve it, so you take it for granted. And thus have no clue.
Do you hate everyone or just really love yourself?
Either way, you blow pretty hard. Not just...the guy I qouted..but anyone who thinks they are above "illegals".
I'm done with this thread. It truely makes me sick to be somehow part of the same country as some of you self-rightous pricks.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PBC said:
DrKupo said:
No one has to compete with illegals. We send them back, problem solved. They don't belong here, and they ARE lesser humans.

You make me wish that America deported people with low IQs. That would free up some space for honest hardworking people that deserve a chance at being in a privileged society such as ours. The problem with being privileged from birth is you didn't do anything to deserve it, so you take it for granted. And thus have no clue.
Either way, you blow pretty hard. Not just...the guy I qouted..but anyone who thinks they are above "illegals".
I'm done with this thread. It truely makes me sick to be somehow part of the same country as some of you self-rightous pricks.
I agree, that was pretty shitty of you to demote them even if they are illegal. Yes I agree they should go through the process of becoming a American citizen and yes I think we should deport them if they get in the country illegally. But you should never think you are "higher" then anybody else just because of your nationality.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PBC said:
DrKupo said:

As intriguing as this Illegal immigrant bout is, I think we should keep trying to help Weapon...

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just for the record I came with a parent who had a work Visa and then was left here to become a man and work. At 15 I had two jobs and went to school till I was 17 and they found out I was living on my own.

Bob thanks for the chuckle for offering to give me your place!

Taking jobs,
Listen I understand you being pissed if I took your job at McDonalds of Home Depot. Seriously there is a lot of corporations out here that kill the little guy. But the greatness in America is if you pull up your sleeve and put hard work in you CAN compete. So as a BUSINESS OWNER I have taken NO jobs yet I have given 12 jobs. I have TWELVE people on my payroll as web designers, video editors, cameramen, an assistant, advertising. Plus I have helped 20 girls start their OWN companies (Which I am the head of) so that makes a total of 32 people I have helped employ. Now if you include the people they employ because I employed those people...well I have given quite a few jobs to quite a few people.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WeaponXxX said:
I doubt the American Government is watching my posting on GBATemp....nor do they know who I am....so I think I am pretty safe....

but it is a 2 year process and it is very unlikely I will be having sex with the girl so we can drop that. We won't even be living together.

Again this is only for citizenship....since I have no friends or family I don't know who to trust on the matter so I was hoping somebody here would have some advise.
You severely underestimate what our government will go through to weed out things like this. Internet activity and things similar have been used before. They will be watching you, your friends, your family in the country and your "fiancée" family in order to see if the relationship is legit. Also considering that you have the cash to pay some woman and I guess have been in the country for a number of years to meet a woman you trust enough to marry and give 1/2 of your stuff after you plan to divorce her if you meet another woman that would have been cheaper just to become a citizen legally.

On a side note why does Arizona Blueberry White Tea have a pink color?

ADDITION: If this is a joke and you end up wanting to marry a woman in the future that would actually make you a USC they may try to screw that up considering this topic.

elfgirl_45

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WeaponXxX said:
By all means go ahead and close the topic, like I said I talked to a lawyer to get citizenship on every angle from taking test to marriage and my lawyer said there is NO way for me to get citizenship. I have been here since 1995 and have even been involved with the same girl for 4 years who I'd like to really marry but she'd have to be 25 for that plan to work (Which she will be in July) but alas my record while being clean...the investigations and arrest is enough to not make me eligible. So no worries people I am NOT doing anything illegal and thus there is no reason to fret.

Just out of curiousity, why would you rather pay some woman you don't know than marry the girl you actually like in a couple months? I'm guessing it's in case anything goes wrong and didn't want her to end up in trouble (which probably wouldn't since you would be fine in the questioning for immigration) but I still thought that a little odd. Please enlighten me!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BoneMonkey said:
Bob Evil said:
BoneMonkey said:
are you a pimp ?lol

Yes, and if you push the little green phone button on your mom's cellphone twice, he'll answer ...

[Sorry ... couldn't resist
tongue.gif
]

this is why no one likes you bobevil

Everyone hates a hater, bone
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users