Hacking Ikenie no Yoru Story

victorchoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i almost finish the game i duno what is talking about but i found some intersting thing that is silver guy has a bit crazy he kill red and he is going to kill yellow too but lucky yellow escape from him...When you play last chapter of Silver guy time u will saw yellow girl walk past then u folo her to a door then u will finish your silver story..When u play Yellow last chapter u also will see a chinsaw guy chasing that guy is Silver! 5 of the story has connect... I stuck a Blue last chapter cause of the password i hope some1 can help me..

C-Boy

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
victorchoo said:
i almost finish the game i duno what is talking about but i found some intersting thing that is silver guy has a bit crazy he kill red and he is going to kill yellow too but lucky yellow escape from him...When you play last chapter of Silver guy time u will saw yellow girl walk past then u folo her to a door then u will finish your silver story..When u play Yellow last chapter u also will see a chinsaw guy chasing that guy is Silver! 5 of the story has connect... I stuck a Blue last chapter cause of the password i hope some1 can help me..

never mind, I'll ask you later when J finish the game: P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1