Hacking Ikaruga(PAL) not working on Wii with Wiikey

Nagao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ikaruga does not work on my Wii with Wiikey 1.9g. Used Config Disc 1.3.

Burned it Multiiso shrunken, but crashes after starting a level. Burned it again Single with "fstfix s g t". This won´t crash, but sound is weird. Burned it again with fstfix and GCOS, same thing with the sound.

Any suggestions?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Remember to enable the GC Audiofix using the Wiikey Config disc.

If it still crashes, try to burn it uncompressed
tongue.gif

Taka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you need to enable the GC audio fix like the user above mentioned. After doing this, it plays fine on my PAL machine.

Nagao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It´s turned on, every GCN game works, except Ikaruga. Could there be a bug with 1.9g?

@Taka

Which Version is your Wiikey and Config Disk?

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Nagao said:

Burned it Multiiso shrunken, but crashes after starting a level. Burned it again Single with "fstfix s g t". This won´t crash, but sound is weird. Burned it again with fstfix and GCOS, same thing with the sound.

Any suggestions?

Get the US version cause it has progressive scan when holding B and also some stuff are different for the worse on the pal version.

Nagao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TaxiTitan said:
Nagao said:

Any suggestions?

Get the US version cause it has progressive scan when holding B and also some stuff are different for the worse on the pal version.

OK. Does the NTSC got the same problems like the PAL on a PAL-Wii? How should I burn it?

B.alpha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
On my Console (wiikey, Audiofix activated, 1.9g) Ikuraga works quite well, besides my Ikuraga is shrinked on a Multidisk.

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Nagao said:
TaxiTitan said:
Nagao said:

Any suggestions?

OK. Does the NTSC got the same problems like the PAL on a PAL-Wii? How should I burn it?
either multidisc or just boot with GCOS hack disc, choose auto boot (A) then hold B directly after for progressive scan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo