Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Do you think the word "Saculo" is easy to pronounce/remember? A friend and me are going to start a website about something and we wanted an easy to remember/catchy name. I came up with that.

S

scubersteve

not so easy to pronounce, but I'm sure that I'll wonder what a saculo is by the end of the day =D

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
While it isn't exactly hard to pronounce I bet some will mispronounce it . All in all its a great name for a site ( easy to remember, make you wonder what the meaning is etc.)

Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
We're making a site about something that has being asked countless of times on forums but doesn't have any website yet at all, so we're keeping it secret untill it's finished. It has to do with games though
smile.gif

Keep posting your feedback on the name ^^

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
We're making a site about something that has being asked countless of times on forums but doesn't have any website yet at all, so we're keeping it secret untill it's finished. It has to do with games though
smile.gif

Keep posting your feedback on the name ^^

It's a website that says "The R4 Can't Play GBA Games" in Bold 72pt Impact Font, right?

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you should base it on an already common word.

its much harder to make a word from scratch than just piecing two together - thats if u want the word to stick.

something like

Squidle - squid
Sobago - tobago

feel free to dismiss this post

Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I doubt the majority of US people know that culo means arse. Probably a bit odd for Spanish & Italian people but oh well, you'll have to live with it
tongue.gif

We're designing a website structure at the moment (it'll be web2.0 so it isn't that easy) and we'll start coding this weekend most likely. The site will mainly target PC Gamers so probably not that interesting for a part of the people roaming around on GBAtemp We'll see how it goes ina few weeks ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-