If your house was a coperation

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you be the ceo the bus boy, would it be a insurance fraud business? Do tell. Maybe a sweat shop that produces ewaste you simply lie to people that it's a legitimate ™ business.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd pimp dat ho!
JuansMom.png

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This explains/proves many truths, also called conspiracy theories by the muggle folk, like for instance time travel, teleportation etc in the pic above looks like Jesus has traveled into the future to meet himself (Santa) or is it Saint Nicholas? -No one really knows for sure, except the fbi, cia, illuminati etc- Or Santa going to the past with his sleigh to Jesus' time and taking a selfie with him with today's phones, both scenarios are equally probable because time travel is indeed possible, on contrary to whatever they're telling you :mellow:

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This explains/proves many truths, also called conspiracy theories by the muggle folk, like for instance time travel, teleportation etc in the pic above looks like Jesus has traveled into the future to meet himself (Santa) or is it Saint Nicholas? -No one really knows for sure, except the fbi, cia, illuminati etc- Or Santa going to the past with his sleigh to Jesus' time and taking a selfie with him with today's phones, both scenarios are equally probable because time travel is indeed possible, on contrary to whatever they're telling you :mellow:
Who is this really? Is this Luke84? Did you hijack CoolMe's Profile?

Reactions: rvtr and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto