Hacking If you ordered G6 LITE from Divineo...

samzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE(mthrnite @ Aug 3 2006 @ 05:57 AM) said:
Finally got my shipping confirmation
biggrin.gif
from Divineo.com.
hypermog and newfire01 and the rest of yooz, I hope you all got yours!

lucky you
frown.gif
still nothing for me and i ordered on the 18th of july.

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, finally! I got my shipping confirmation email and tracking number! My stuff (err..package data) has been transmitted to fedex! Hopefully that $36 shipping means it will arrive by Saturday!

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine from divineo.com on July 12th, and still no response from them. I would cancel my order and go else where, but they charge something like 10% to 15% for canceled orders. If I don't get a shipping comfirmation by the end of this week, I'll probably shop elsewhere, at least now I know not to order from them anymore.

samzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered mine from divineo.com on July 12th, and still no response from them. I would cancel my order and go else where, but they charge something like 10% to 15% for canceled orders. If I don't get a shipping comfirmation by the end of this week, I'll probably shop elsewhere, at least now I know not to order from them anymore.

i sent them an email to try and cancel.. they havent responded yet..

IODMako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my shipping notification. Says it will be delivered tomorrow on the FedEx site so w00t!

Ordered from Divineo.com

archangelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Samzor, you might want to retract that email. I just got an email back from them that they would probably be shipping my July 10th order tomorrow as their 2nd shipment of G6Lites are just clearing customs right now. So If you ordered around then, you might want to wait.

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got my shipping notification. Says it will be delivered tomorrow on the FedEx site so w00t!

Ordered from Divineo.com

I hope that delivery estimate is accurate. It says I should recieve it tomorrow at 10:30AM. Um does anyone know if FEDEX will leave it at my door? Cus I am not home at that time...

samzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Samzor, you might want to retract that email. I just got an email back from them that they would probably be shipping my July 10th order tomorrow as their 2nd shipment of G6Lites are just clearing customs right now. So If you ordered around then, you might want to wait.

They are not answering.. mailed em twice once in english and just 20mins ago in french...

i just been waiting for so long.. and knowing that i might have to wait another week pisses me off.. cuz for sure it's not going to make it here by friday (it;s shipping by xpress post) and if i'm part of the next shipment this means divineo.com will only ship it on monday or if i'm lucky on friday afternoon (which i doubt will happen) so i'd rather just cancel my order and get it from another retailer that i know will ship right away.

wacko.gif

IODMako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope that delivery estimate is accurate. It says I should recieve it tomorrow at 10:30AM. Um does anyone know if FEDEX will leave it at my door? Cus I am not home at that time...

If you live in a house, in a unscary neighborhood, they'll likely leave it on your porch. To be sure, you could ask a neighbor to be on the lookout, or even put a note on your door asking to leave it at your neighbor's address. Square it with your neighbor first, obviously.

And samzor, I know how you feel, after all that "coming soon", "two week", "two week", "one week"... etc.. crap I was ready to cancel too. Just remember the short que rule; If you stand in the shortest line, it'll be the slowest. If the other line is moving faster, it won't be by the time you switch to it. That's how it seems to work for me anyway. Would suck if you ordered it somewhere else and then THEIR stock empties out before they get to you. My two cents...

ceraphis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered on the 7th and still havent gotten shipping notice. You'd think if newfire ordered on the 6th and got his early today that mine would also be shipped today.
ph34r.gif

XBohrchX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm also planning on buying the G6 Lite at Divineo(.de) but I still have a few questions concerning speed & skins: I have a M3 Mini SD and encountered glitches in following games: Tony Hawk, Castlevania Intro (both stuttering) and Metroid Hunters (stuttering before new area is loaded). With my old Supercard SD, I didn't have any of those problems, i guess due to the "slow" card speed of the Mini SD. That's why I'd like to know how fast the internal memory of the g6 lite is? Is there still any stuttering or runs everything smooth? Another question is: Are there any skins for g6 lite menu? Can I use the old skins of the M3 before the 2 new buttons were added? Can I change both gba & ds menus?

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Happy to report that I finally have my g6 lite and passcard 3 in my hands! I was gone from 7am to 12am and when I got home... there it was at my doorstep. The packaging was a little skimpy and the boxes were pretty beat, but everything inside looks good. Time to have fun!
yaynds.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Got mine this morning too, of course my kids decided that they would transform into thier Azog-Thoth & Nyarlathep personalities, so haven't had much time to monkey with it. I managed to check and see if it worked, and it did. Looking forward to BEDTIME tonight, fo sho!

..and if any elder-gods are reading this, forgive me for naming those who cannot be named.. don't destroy the world again, ok guys?

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn, I'm jealous of all you bastards, I know I should just be patient, but damn it, I've been waiting a month already, with no idea of when I'm getting mine from divineo.com.

ceraphis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess what? (especially newfire) I got my g6 lite shipping notice at 6:30 PM on thursday, which meant that fedex (i suppose) would then wait until 6:30 PM on friday (since they probably closed at 5PM thursday) to actually start their delivery journey towards Maryland.

After searching everywhere I could think of on the internet for whether or not I could pick up the g6 at the fedex where it should be located less than 24 hours later (given the 36 dollar shipping), I figured I would call customer service this morning and figure out where the hell it would be before the end of today.

Well guess FREAKIN what? The service rep told me that it is headed toward Virginia, where it will stay for the rest of the weekend until monday morning, when they will finally finish the trip and attempt to deliver it to my house. So, essentially, I was screwed by probably about 2 hours of unwarranted shipping delay on thursday. So much for 36 dollar "overnight" shipping, huh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1