OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Here's what I'd most probably do:

I'd very likely stop gaming for good. I like all of Nintendo's franchises so far, and usually games on their consoles/handhelds are different from those you see on Sony's/MS's. They're a breath of fresh air(especially with the DS and the Wii).I don't give a damn about most of the games coming on other consoles.

I'm glad what I'm imagining is very far from real. I'd rather have Sony or MS die instead.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Go to GameFAQs and read all the rants and stuff from fanboys, since it would give me a good laugh. Then feel a bit shameful, since there will be no more Zelda.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd probably go home after have a massive masturbating sesh.

wtf.gif

Anyways, I wouldn't care and go buy a PSP.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I too would probably be up for a bit of fanboy baiting. Only for a while though, something of that magnitude tends to create a special kind of fanboy that I have little tolerance for (and likewise ability to comprehend).

Then I would probably be thankful rom hacking was a game I decided to play.

Then I would probably switch back to full time PC games, I like some of the stuff that appeared on all consoles (save the PS3 which I only have about 20 hours on) but nowhere near enough to make me keep up the effort if it means an effective monopoly like Sony and MS would have (the consoles may as well be the same thing as far as I am concerned).

Of course good game devs never really leave, they just shuffle on and set up a new company.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since drugs has drilled away enough of me to give me a memory much like that seen in "Memento" I would just continue to play NES,SNES, Gamecube and Wii games over and over....I just beat Re4 on the Wii back to back in a strait 3 day session (stopping in between to get all 5 stars of Mercs) and forgot certain areas of the game my second run through....so Nintendo dies... i go replay some classics over and over and over....

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If ninty disappeared tomorow, I'd die of sorrow.
sure playstation and xbox can be fun, might have better graphic, more "good games"... whatever... no other company than nintendo brings such pure joy as nintendo. (and with that, I also mean games for their consoles, maybe not made by nintendo (e.g. Chrono Trigger
wub.gif
)

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I would be disappointed for a while. But I would continue playing my 360 and PS2, and downloading GC/Wii ISOs for the good games I haven't played yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker