Hacking If I upgrade to 3.4e, will....

Col70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently on 3.2e with what looks like corrupted ios. If I upgrade to 3.4e, will it basically overwrite everything in my wii system when it updates and will i lose all of my channels that I currently have?
wacko.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If all your IOS's would be corrupted, your Wii won't work, and you wouldn't be able to update...

If your Wii still works, use simply AnyRegionChanger, to reinstall 3.2e.

Col70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have tried it but still no luck! Basically I want to wipe the slate clean and have my Wii in the same state it came in without any hacks installed etc. Not bothered if I lose HBC but really don't want lose gamesaves and channels - will a system update to 3.4e have any effect on those?

Oh and the reason for all of this is....
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=133...p;#entry1752666

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Col70 said:
Have tried it but still no luck! Basically I want to wipe the slate clean and have my Wii in the same state it came in without any hacks installed etc. Not bothered if I lose HBC but really don't want lose gamesaves and channels - will a system update to 3.4e have any effect on those?

Oh and the reason for all of this is....
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=133...p;#entry1752666

You won't lose normaly any Gamesave (except Twilight Hack), or official Channels from Nintendo. You will maybe lose Channels that someone else created, but not Channels from WiiWare, VC, etc... .

@Preloader/Homebrewchannel: Can't you load a boot.dol direct from Preloader? I'm not shure in this, but if yes, why not load directly the Any Region Changer?

Col70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried that as well as Wad Manager and neither work... so looking like an update is my last option..........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.