Homebrew IDEA DS Download Play

chaospker98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I don't know if this exists. If it does please give me a link. Anyway this is just an idea. What if there was a homebrew application that could download 'DS Download Play" games from a download spot and keep them on the SD card? The DS downloads it to some temporary thing right? So, instead of downloading to temporary storage, it could download to the SD card.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaospker98 said:
So I don't know if this exists. If it does please give me a link. Anyway this is just an idea. What if there was a homebrew application that could download 'DS Download Play" games from a download spot and keep them on the SD card? The DS downloads it to some temporary thing right? So, instead of downloading to temporary storage, it could download to the SD card.

...What's the point if you could just download the entire game onto your SD card? Why buy the milk when you can get the cow?

chaospker98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
chaospker98 said:

...What's the point if you could just download the entire game onto your SD card? Why buy the milk when you can get the cow?

To get games on the go. Especially places with no computers/laptops/internet available.

G

GentleFist

off-topic: @communist: isnt the guy in ur sig the tv guy who died a few days ago?

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
chaospker98 said:

Well someone might like the milk more than the cow, the cow is useless unless you kill and eat it.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i wanted this a while ago, but it seems the only way to get them is to use a computer with a wireless card to capture the packet as it is transfered to ds. this may involve sending it repeatedly, while packet sniffing on computer, and also requires you to find a compatible wirless card, and a hacked driver for it which can put it in "promiscuous" mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.