IDEA DS Download Play

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by chaospker98, Jul 8, 2009.

Jul 8, 2009

IDEA DS Download Play by chaospker98 at 10:26 PM (965 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. chaospker98
    OP

Newcomer chaospker98 Member

Canada
    So I don't know if this exists. If it does please give me a link. Anyway this is just an idea. What if there was a homebrew application that could download 'DS Download Play" games from a download spot and keep them on the SD card? The DS downloads it to some temporary thing right? So, instead of downloading to temporary storage, it could download to the SD card.

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    ...What's the point if you could just download the entire game onto your SD card? Why buy the milk when you can get the cow?

3. chaospker98
    OP

Newcomer chaospker98 Member

Canada
    To get games on the go. Especially places with no computers/laptops/internet available.

4. GentleFist

GentleFist Newbie

off-topic: @communist: isnt the guy in ur sig the tv guy who died a few days ago?

5. EpicPie

Member EpicPie GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well someone might like the milk more than the cow, the cow is useless unless you kill and eat it.

6. kenyab2009

Member kenyab2009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    that would be cool if you find out how to do it plz show me!!!!!!!!!!!!! but unfortunately i dont know how to do it

7. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    i wanted this a while ago, but it seems the only way to get them is to use a computer with a wireless card to capture the packet as it is transfered to ds. this may involve sending it repeatedly, while packet sniffing on computer, and also requires you to find a compatible wirless card, and a hacked driver for it which can put it in "promiscuous" mode.