IDEA DS Download Play

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by chaospker98, Jul 8, 2009.

1. chaospker98
    OP

chaospker98 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2009
    Canada
    So I don't know if this exists. If it does please give me a link. Anyway this is just an idea. What if there was a homebrew application that could download 'DS Download Play" games from a download spot and keep them on the SD card? The DS downloads it to some temporary thing right? So, instead of downloading to temporary storage, it could download to the SD card.

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    ...What's the point if you could just download the entire game onto your SD card? Why buy the milk when you can get the cow?

3. chaospker98
    OP

chaospker98 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2009
    Canada
    To get games on the go. Especially places with no computers/laptops/internet available.

4. GentleFist

GentleFist Newbie

off-topic: @communist: isnt the guy in ur sig the tv guy who died a few days ago?

5. EpicPie

EpicPie GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    United States
    USA
    Well someone might like the milk more than the cow, the cow is useless unless you kill and eat it.

6. kenyab2009

kenyab2009 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2009
    United States
    yazoo city
    that would be cool if you find out how to do it plz show me!!!!!!!!!!!!! but unfortunately i dont know how to do it

7. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    i wanted this a while ago, but it seems the only way to get them is to use a computer with a wireless card to capture the packet as it is transfered to ds. this may involve sending it repeatedly, while packet sniffing on computer, and also requires you to find a compatible wirless card, and a hacked driver for it which can put it in "promiscuous" mode.