Gaming iAKTOS says I don't have a keyboard or a mouse

Myidentityisasec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm on a laptop and I have iAKTOS dual-booted with windows 7. I was wondering if there were drivers for wireless network, keyboard and mouse. I have an HP Pavilion DV2617US. Thanks!

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you'll need to change the kernel it was installed with. i had the same problems with my laptop, i had to change from the apple one to one of the voodoo kernels.

as for wireless, it seems you've got an intel 3945. these drivers are still being developed and are rather buggy. there's a group called mercurysquad working on it, i'd say latest expect working drivers in the middle of this year.

Myidentityisasec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Radiant said:
you'll need to change the kernel it was installed with. i had the same problems with my laptop, i had to change from the apple one to one of the voodoo kernels.

as for wireless, it seems you've got an intel 3945. these drivers are still being developed and are rather buggy. there's a group called mercurysquad working on it, i'd say latest expect working drivers in the middle of this year.
Thanks, and is there any way I can do that without reinstalling iAKTOS completely or not? Thanks

Myidentityisasec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K, I tried installing with PS/2 but I still have to connect an external keyboard and mouse is there a way I can do that without an external mouse.

Myidentityisasec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed kalyway and got sound, mouse and keyboard drivers working, now how do I get wireless working
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...