Hacking I wood or not to I wood?

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please explain to if I should upgrade to this and which one i should use. I have an original R4 running R4YSauto v0.0.2..I have been playing games okay up to about Dragon Quest 9...But I want to play Pokemon Black and White in English... I don't know what to upgrade to... I hear wood is the new thing.. Sorry been out of the loop.

Would i have to get new roms, new cheats, and will my saves transfer over? thanks.
Edit/Delete Message..

If anyone has any other recommendations or solutions I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can only use wood if your r4 is a original r4 flash cart and you just have to change your sav files game from ROM-NAME..sav to ROM-NAME.nds.sav

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vodoochild81 said:
yes but would I have to replace all my old ds roms? Would they transfer over? Would my Saves Transfer over?

you messed up the game
you should have wrote it like this
QUOTEyes but wood I have to replace all my old ds roms? wood they transfer over? wood my Saves Transfer over?

as for your question, they should transfer just fine..not sure about the saves though
toot.gif
800 post
toot.gif

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
vodoochild81 said:
yes but would I have to replace all my old ds roms? Would they transfer over? Would my Saves Transfer over?

you messed up the game
you should have wrote it like this
QUOTEyes but wood I have to replace all my old ds roms? wood they transfer over? wood my Saves Transfer over?

as for your question, they should transfer just fine..not sure about the saves though
toot.gif
800 post
toot.gif

yes Wood is always funny..Well save files are kind of important lol. Thanks though. Does anyone else know?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wood R4 uses the *.nds.sav file extension for it's save files
so if your saves are .nds.sav than it should work..if not than just rename them

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. The Link i just received was for wood 1.4.. Are you using 1.5? What is the latest version.

My R4 crashes a lot, and freezes when I close it on standby. Does this new I wood more stable, or is that just my actually card.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I WOOD!

Read this for the saves!
wink.gif

vodoochild81 said:
Thanks. The Link i just received was for wood 1.4.. Are you using 1.5? What is the latest version.

My R4 crashes a lot, and freezes when I close it on standby. Does this new I wood more stable, or is that just my actually card.
Don't know!, My brother has the same problem.
ohnoes.png

P.S.
He has Wood on it (latest) but still crashes after a while and/or if he closes the DS.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*