Hacking I Want To Move From rxTools To Luma3ds

Lis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should be able to use decrypt9 through the browser (this has health & safety injection). You are probably better off following this guide through instead of just going to menuhax as it is a much better bootrate, you don't need to use emunand anymore, and it will walk you through everything needed to setup your ds. Don't skip any steps, and you should be fine.
Okay! I will try that. Good luck to me and thank you very much to you.

Lis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should be able to use decrypt9 through the browser (this has health & safety injection). You are probably better off following this guide through instead of just going to menuhax as it is a much better bootrate, you don't need to use emunand anymore, and it will walk you through everything needed to setup your ds. Don't skip any steps, and you should be fine.
So, I've read the whole guide before doing anything. Does it mean I dont have to use fresh or formatted SD card as long as it has enough space left? rxtools, cias and games and all. Just proceed without doing anything to the SD card at the start?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've read the whole guide before doing anything. Does it mean I dont have to use fresh or formatted SD card as long as it has enough space left? rxtools, cias and games and all. Just proceed without doing anything to the SD card at the start?
yeah.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Luma ceased supporting MSET.
So if you're 4.X or 6.X, please switch to A9LH in order to use Luma.

Reactions: Lis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto