Hacking I Want To Move From rxTools To Luma3ds

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your Emunand should already be compatible. Just go to the Luma3DS Github page and download the latest release. Extract the relevant files to the root of your SD card. By 'relevant' I mean it depends on your entry point of choice. How do you boot RxTools? If you use the homebrew launcher or menuhax then use the .3dsx file for Luma3DS.

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just go to file exploar on your cold boot manager (you may need to hold l to get to it), go to 3ds>luma and hover the luma.3dsx. Look at your bottom screen, and there should be an option to add that to boot selection. add it and set it as default

Lis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I looked into the links, how about from someone who launches rxtools from the browser, how can I switch to luma3ds? Thanks

Lis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What firmware are you on?
I'm on 4.5 in Sysnand. I know that's too outdated but I can't inject fbi in Sysnand because of the difference in tmd version, and I'm asking some help from the the other threads for that. But if you can help me just move from rxtools to luma3ds from my 4.5 firmware version then great. Like I mentioned, I launch rxtools from the browser. Thanks

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 4.5 in Sysnand. I know that's too outdated but I can't inject fbi in Sysnand because of the difference in tmd version, and I'm asking some help from the the other threads for that. But if you can help me just move from rxtools to luma3ds from my 4.5 firmware version then great. Like I mentioned, I launch rxtools from the browser. Thanks
You should be able to use decrypt9 through the browser (this has health & safety injection). You are probably better off following this guide through instead of just going to menuhax as it is a much better bootrate, you don't need to use emunand anymore, and it will walk you through everything needed to setup your ds. Don't skip any steps, and you should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on