Gaming I Want a Black Wii

SlyGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone have any predictions on when we will see black Wiis on North American shores? All of my other equipment is black and a white system would just look out of place.

Thanks,
GGD

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not until the initial sales of the white one die down, then Nintendo will give us another color. It's the same thing with them everytime.

salv

Male Nurse
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
get it professionaly done when it comes out, 'nuff said
tongue.gif

al-ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I learned anything from the black psp is that fingerprints are evil. But it looks better black.

Yepppppppppppp .

My black psp barely gets touched now, the white is favoured cause i cant stand the fingerprints.

This is why i would only get the white ds lite and not bother about the black one, but thats only personal opinion.

I would get the white ds lite unless you are very fond of cleaning .

Black and white go together anyways so it will just compliment your other equipment

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Anyone have any predictions on when we will see black Wiis on North American shores? All of my other equipment is black and a white system would just look out of place.

Thanks,
GGD

I'm pretty certain of that it won't take long before some 3rd party company starts offering new "shells" to in different colours to replace the original white one.

If I learned anything from the black psp is that fingerprints are evil. But it looks better black.
Yepppppppppppp .

My black psp barely gets touched now, the white is favoured cause i cant stand the fingerprints.
Both of you need to get a matte black replacement faceplate - that's how I solved the problem and my PSP still looks great too (even better now that there are no visible fingerprints on it).

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think Nintendo said that they would release other colours after march.
This would be suggested by only 2 million Wii's from the end of the year till March, it could be that production of the white is being stepped down for other colours to be produced.

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any predictions on when we will see chrome Wiis on North American shores? All of my other equipment is chrome and a white system would just look out of place.

Thanks

it's not like you're gonna rub and touch wii all the time. i think it'll just sit on some kind of a table...probably...or a floor?

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im defintly gonna open up my Rev (Wii) and spray paint it green.
Though with the shiny look it might make it rather troublesome.
I really dont wanna wait for a green one though :/
Guess I could always sell mine once a green one is out.

I really want a green one o-o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7