Hacking What is happening to my screen this only happens on skylanders and I’m not sure how to fix it

SpencerFreeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I open up skylanders Spyro adventure (that I split using the Wii backup manager 32) on USBloaderGx. I get a black screen that flashes white for small periods of time and my wii remote doesn’t work. I am on a fat32 formatted 512gb san disk Sd card and all my other games work perfectly, it’s just skylanders Spyro adventure. Anyone who encountered this problem do you have any solution

It does this for a milliseconds at a time
This is what it looks like when it does it
image.jpg

Last edited by SpencerFreeman,

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It sounds like the split wasn't successful & other crap arose.
Did you rip/split it from your original, & what process did you use ?

Give WiiBaFu a go for splitting (after your rip). Just remember you can change the split size/s by clicking on the split size option menu & type a different size setting. I usually select 3.9 or 3.8.

Does the game show up in GX ?
It's not different region to your console & settings ?

SpencerFreeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like the split wasn't successful & other crap arose.
Did you rip/split it from your original, & what process did you use ?

Give WiiBaFu a go for splitting (after your rip). Just remember you can change the split size/s by clicking on the split size option menu & type a different size setting. I usually select 3.9 or 3.8.

Does the game show up in GX ?
It's not different region to your console & settings ?
I will try doing WiiBaFu and spitting the file I think that the game being barely above 4gb it’s not able to load correctly. Thank you for the help and yes it shows up in USBLoaderGx (I’ll post a update after I try it)
Post automatically merged:

I used WiiBaFu to split the files and I used 3.8, 3.9, 4, and 2gb split and it still doesn’t work, it does the exact same thing I’m not sure what I should do to fix the problem
I don’t think it’s vimm’s lair that’s the problem but should I get it from any other sources?
I also am not sure if it’s my wii or a setting that’s doing this.

Last edited by SpencerFreeman,
Reactions: morning_glory

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto