I told the Federal Government about Gbatemp

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spanking someone by nude buttocks? By nude buttocks? Not on?

Are you ready for a spanking? :rofl2:

1710346475315.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Or even being buttocks kicked.
I guess it’s more painful than face slapping,hitting someone’s head. I guess being whipped is more painful than domestic abuse spanking someone with trousers jeans belts,by hand,by pants,by nude buttocks.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe by reinterpreting words of my own biological mom(mother)maybe I really mean nothing for american government. Maybe I am no one to americans. Maybe all of them got slightly different problems than I do. I highly doubt that I should give any government agency time to get to give them some time so they would be interested in for instance spying people like me nowadays even…etc.

Reactions: CoolMe

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe by reinterpreting words of my own biological mom(mother)maybe I really mean nothing for american government. Maybe I am no one to americans. Maybe all of them got slightly different problems than I do. I highly doubt that I should give any government agency time to get to give them some time so they would be interested in for instance spying people like me nowadays even…etc.
Finally you get it! The FBI are not watching you. They don't know or care who you are.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You don't need government intervention, you need psychiatric intervention. I'm not saying this to be mean. All the people saying you should get medical help are saying it because it would help you.
But my own biological parents are rather demonizing them I mean psychiatrists.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
They have their own mental issues, don't let them stop you from treating yours.
That's easier said than done. They try to control everything even things he is able/capable of doing himself. They stopped him from going to police one for falsification of signature on a letter he received. Someone else signed for it pretending it to be him. His mom is borderline munchhausen syndrome by proxy type, but not exactly that...
During this she also confiscated his credit card and nearly had it cancelled.

In my opinion he just needs a good smack on his head to undo the braindamage and emotional control damage he has received over all these years. Reportledly he nearly choked to death on gas leak once. It might have contributed to his state right now.

It is sometimes outright dangerous for him to do some action. I am sorry, I prefer not to divulge personal details but now this has gotten more personal.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's easier said than done. They try to control everything even things he is able/capable of doing himself. They stopped him from going to police one for falsification of signature on a letter he received. Someone else signed for it pretending it to be him. His mom is borderline munchhausen syndrome by proxy type, but not exactly that...
During this she also confiscated his credit card and nearly had it cancelled.

In my opinion he just needs a good smack on his head to undo the braindamage and emotional control damage he has received over all these years. Reportledly he nearly choked to death on gas leak once. It might have contributed to his state right now.

It is sometimes outright dangerous for him to do some action. I am sorry, I prefer not to divulge personal details but now this has gotten more personal.
Sounds like a complicated situation, maybe requires social services or similar. If that counts as government (on some level) intervention then maybe I was wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0