I told the Federal Government about Gbatemp

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Bro, I mean this in the nicest, kindest, most reassuring way possible: nobody cares about you. Not FBI, not CIA, not MiB, not the CCP—none of them. In this world of millions upon millions of people, you are a threat to nobody. You're not being targeted by anyone. Relax.
Even if he could be a target, they'd probably figure nobody would believe him because he's so stupid anyways and everything sounds like insane ramblings.
He can only be a threat in practice due to his naivety or stupidity I think, as in causing something while not intending to.

Look, this is his idea of a topic about Unreal 2 on the UT reddit.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/from-the-creators-of-jazz3d-kind-of.648985/post-10385047

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Bro, I mean this in the nicest, kindest, most reassuring way possible: nobody cares about you. Not FBI, not CIA, not MiB, not the CCP—none of them. In this world of millions upon millions of people, you are a threat to nobody. You're not being targeted by anyone. Relax.
Sometimes you sound like my mom.

Now little bit about Psychiatrists in general.
The same psychiatrist that was talking about Paranormal Activity. I even mentioned him in Paranormalis Forum.
https://paranormalis.com/threads/autism.20959/
But probably it was removed posted comment or thread right there. In slightly different topic.

Last edited by Luke94,

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALL of these emulator shut downs were started by ME! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

giphy.gif

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I catch hell from a mod (today!) for replying to a scammer (oh I'm sorry -- did I offend the instabanned scammer?) while reporting the scammer, and yet 8 pages of feeding this troll is okay? Yeah, don't expect me to report anything sus here anymore. Way to b-slap someone trying to help you, mods. :(

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I catch hell from a mod (today!) for replying to a scammer (oh I'm sorry -- did I offend the instabanned scammer?) while reporting the scammer, and yet 8 pages of feeding this troll is okay? Yeah, don't expect me to report anything sus here anymore. Way to b-slap someone trying to help you, mods. :(
:D:D:D

1711287980762.png

• Haha
Reactions: Maximumbeans

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

That guy in the thumbnail is looking like Boris the Animal(that's of who he reminds me of) from the Men in Black 3 movie.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not to disagree with your post but the thing with Luke is that he's not a troll, he's just...well...off-kilter.

Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Even if he could be a target, they'd probably figure nobody would believe him because he's so stupid anyways and everything sounds like insane ramblings.
He can only be a threat in practice due to his naivety or stupidity I think, as in causing something while not intending to.

Look, this is his idea of a topic about Unreal 2 on the UT reddit.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/from-the-creators-of-jazz3d-kind-of.648985/post-10385047
Well I’m not that stupid. I didn’t made up these stories for instance about MK Ultra,Project Monarch,Project Stargate,Project Montauk,Philadelphia Experiment,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,Bermuda Triangle okay?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well I'm not that stupid. I didn't made up these stories for instance about MK Ultra,Project Monarch,Project Stargate,Project Montauk,Philadelphia Experiment,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,Bermuda Triangle okay?
And? I didn't say you made it up and that's not the point. You say you aren't stupid but often (sorry if this hurts you) you are in practice. That doesn't mean you are a bad person.
You do have a lot of memorization, but that alone can't make you smart. It is what you do with the information that determines whether you are smart or not.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And? I didn't say you made it up and that's not the point. You say you aren't stupid but often (sorry if this hurts you) you are in practice. That doesn't mean you are a bad person.
You do have a lot of memorization, but that alone can't make you smart. It is what you do with the information that determines whether you are smart or not.
Well thanks for compliment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...