White Room Tortures

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Before death execution of LEOTCK death penalty seriously literally Delacroix might be very helpful in case of some certain memory losses of LEOTCK. But he seems to ran away instead.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What if LEOTCK would be still staying in there? Would he use possibly alleged time machine to go back to the time period of where he was nearby some sort of czech-dutch alternative of american Area 51? Would he stop himself from the past before being abducted by both military and government?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What if LEOTCK would be still staying in there? Would he use possibly alleged time machine to go back to the time period of where he was nearby some sort of czech-dutch alternative of american Area 51? Would he stop himself from the past before being abducted by both military and government?
It doesn't matter any of those fantasy whatifs. I need to change the present and I am sick of people living in fantasies. Not just you, but also people like Delacroix who thinks putting a random "lawyer" on the case will magically solve it, otherwise they will decry me as "must have been a real criminal anyways and must have been deserved"...except its not. Except those are real bullies and even big names got scared by them. We tried journalists, law organisations, nothing helped.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It doesn't matter any of those fantasy whatifs. I need to change the present and I am sick of people living in fantasies. Not just you, but also people like Delacroix who thinks putting a random "lawyer" on the case will magically solve it, otherwise they will decry me as "must have been a real criminal anyways and must have been deserved"...except its not. Except those are real bullies and even big names got scared by them. We tried journalists, law organisations, nothing helped.
Agent Clank from JJ2 Multiplayer Discordapp Server was mentioning to me about some kind of protest even also when I was talking with him in Discord Private Message Mode.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Agent Clank from JJ2 Multiplayer Discordapp Server was mentioning to me about some kind of protest even also when I was talking with him in Discord Private Message Mode.
I have absolutely no clue what kind of "protest" are you talking about.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have absolutely no clue what kind of "protest" are you talking about.
Here’s a proof of digital photo screenshot.
JXQZrbQ.png

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anyway do such owners of top secret,highly classified both military and dutch-czech government facility such people got access to the time machine or not?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Speaking of what if scenario LEOTCK taken into the czech prison jail temporarily or even permamently or maybe instead it's gonna be like he proclaimed electric chair then if I'll go to so-called White Room Tortures myself because someone from government or military from any country gonna kidnap abduct me I guess it's gonna be another doomsday to me when my parents gonna die someday sooner or later like all mankind/humans will inevitably die/death due to natural causes. He had dreams LEOTCK I mean that I was in dutch prison sleeping with Zeur or LEOTCK and he came to me to the rescue by quoting and reinterpreting his own words. For my younger brother so-called White Room Tortures were of course Mental Hospital full of mentally sick patients within psychiatrists by quoting reinterpreting his own words speaking of historical events that that took I think as far as I remember. I guess that TigerTheGreat(GBATemp Forum)/Delacroix(Beta Archive Forum,Old Unreal Forum,UnrealSP Forum,UT99 Forum)/Wesker(Sonic Retro Forum)doesn't care of for instance about Zane(I even remember talking about him privately in IRC Chat),Zeur,LEOTCK especially about LEOTCK like I do I guess. By quoting reinterpreting his own words of LEOTCK I guess I hope he didn't mean sarcastically speaking that I am very helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo