dreary79

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't tell you much about it. It looked just like the pictures. There was a kid playing it in the coastal town of Newport, Oregon. How did he get his hands on one already?

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I didn't know a DSi could morph into a human. o.o

Just kidding. That's what the title sounds like though. Are you sure you didn't just mistake it for a Lite? :wtf:"

ItsMetaKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
liar
wtf.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its the internetz... I can also say i saw an alien and we played mario kart together. How did they get mario kart??

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is very simple, you have trespassed in a time fracture and seen the World 1 year in the future and are returned at this time plane without problem.

And now you have created a time paradox.

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kawo said:
Is very simple, you have trespassed in a time fracture and seen the World 1 year in the future and are returned at this time plane without problem.

And now you have created a time paradox.

Oh crap, we're doomed.

dreary79

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My son is 13 months old. The McDonalds in New Port only had high chairs in the kids play area, so my whole family was eating in the play area so that my son could use the high chair. This kid with the dsi was also in the kids area. I had just saw the dsi announced, but I didn't know that it hadn't been released yet. At first I just thought that the kid had bought one as soon as it came out. I first did a double take when I saw it and then I investigated closer. It had the camera and the larger screen. The game looked good on the screen, but I don't know what it was, it was a puzzle type game. His hands were in the way and I couldn't see the SD slot. I could see that the GBA slot was gone.

I'm not lying. You don't have to believe me and I really don't care. It's not like it changes anything. It's not going to make the system come out sooner. I should have snapped a picture with my phone, but my son was too busy getting yogurt parfait all over himself for me to be thinking about that.

As for me, I'm excited that I got to see one. It would be hilarious if I screwed up getting to meet Iwata.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work