Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
He'll be banned at some point, just not right now.

I'm not sad to see ya go, but I wish you would have handled this all differently.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Presto99 said:
uuhh what did he do? And I guess it's mature to accept a ban if you get one. Excuses are lame.

He basically scammed somebody his 360.

He had somebody send it to him, and then he kept it, and sold it for bills.

----

I'm not sad to see you go either.

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
No need to make it any worse I accept my actions and I accept the ban. Go ahead with it. CYA GBAtemp.

It was a pretty crappy move flash. Best thing to do is make it right.

Zaertix

Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Rogue_Ninja said:
FlashX007 said:
No need to make it any worse I accept my actions and I accept the ban. Go ahead with it. CYA GBAtemp.

He won't make it right. Don't forget he's sad and poor and needs it for bills.

Let's not forget he told me it was lost in shipping first. So that was lie, who is to say he's not lying about being poor.

I'm looking at his apartment building right now and it's actually a pretty classy part of town. I don't understand how he's poor.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Dude, what you did was pretty fucked up. Get a job in a fast food outlet or something. If that's not working out and there's bills an stuff to pay, go to a family/friend place where you can stay to build yourself back up. Don't rob other people of their hardship. If you do feel that bad for what you did you'll either pay back the guy you scammed no matter how long it takes, that way things will rest easier on your conscious. Well i'll leave it up to mods to decide your fate but i would definitely ban you from the WTB/WTS section.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i'm not surprised...

to at least look a bit good. you'll accept the ban and run away.

better return the 360 man. and apologize properly.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zaertix said:
Rogue_Ninja said:
FlashX007 said:

Let's not forget he told me it was lost in shipping first. So that was lie, who is to say he's not lying about being poor.

I'm looking at his apartment building right now and it's actually a pretty classy part of town. I don't understand how he's poor.
Really? Damn man, the last scam we had at GBAtemp that I know of was quite a ways back. I'm sorry to hear this.

@ OP: What made you feel like it was a good idea to scam this guy? You should have taken a hit on your own belongings, not one promised to someone else.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zaertix said:
Rogue_Ninja said:
FlashX007 said:

Sad and poor and needs money for bills? WTF? This dude is a 18 year old what bills does he even have to pay..
Flash get the hell out of your computer and go get a job you lazy ass. Stealing stuff because you are poor isn't right. You have as much rights as any other person to go out and make money, why do you go around and steel other peoples stuff that they had to work hard for to buy. The thing I find sad is that he finds it right to steal stuff if you are poor.

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sinharvest24 said:
Dude, what you did was pretty fucked up. Get a job in a fast food outlet or something. If that's not working out and there's bills an stuff to pay, go to a family/friend place where you can stay to build yourself back up. Don't rob other people of their hardship. If you do feel that bad for what you did you'll either pay back the guy you scammed no matter how long it takes, that way things will rest easier on your conscious. Well i'll leave it up to mods to decide your fate but i would definitely ban you from the WTB/WTS section.

Kinda hard to work with a broken hip. At least that's what he told me. His parents wouldn't let him buy my 3ds because they wanted him to save for a lap top for college.

Zaertix

Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah he apparently has a broken tailbone. I feel for the guy I really do, but shit to tell me to f*** off and that he's gonna keep my shit because he feels entitled to it is just down right wrong

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rogue_Ninja said:
sinharvest24 said:

Kinda hard to work with a broken hip. At least that's what he told me. His parents wouldn't let him buy my 3ds because they wanted him to save for a lap top for college.

You know that he has lied before. Why believe anything he says?

A sociopath will lie about everything.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because I haven't lurked the trading forum for quite some time... you know, because I have a job and don't play games as much as I used to :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +2