Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Zaertix said:
Yeah he apparently has a broken tailbone. I feel for the guy I really do, but shit to tell me to f*** off and that he's gonna keep my shit because he feels entitled to it is just down right wrong
lol he told you that?!?!?

I didn't know this guy has a broken bone, well that makes getting a job that more differcult but if he does stay in an apartment and is paying bills he should really contact his family and tell them the situation, financially. I would highly recommend committing to your education as it will make things A LOT more easier later on in life.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rogue_Ninja said:
sinharvest24 said:
Dude, what you did was pretty fucked up. Get a job in a fast food outlet or something. If that's not working out and there's bills an stuff to pay, go to a family/friend place where you can stay to build yourself back up. Don't rob other people of their hardship. If you do feel that bad for what you did you'll either pay back the guy you scammed no matter how long it takes, that way things will rest easier on your conscious. Well i'll leave it up to mods to decide your fate but i would definitely ban you from the WTB/WTS section.

Kinda hard to work with a broken hip. At least that's what he told me. His parents wouldn't let him buy my 3ds because they wanted him to save for a lap top for college.
Even so he should be stealing stuff. Especially video games that aren't necessary for life. I understand food but really a dam video game for his entertainment? I bet he went out and sold that 360 and bought a 3DS.
Plus selling the 360 would only get him about $200 which isn't enough for paying his bills.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sinharvest24 said:
Zaertix said:
Yeah he apparently has a broken tailbone. I feel for the guy I really do, but shit to tell me to f*** off and that he's gonna keep my shit because he feels entitled to it is just down right wrong
lol he told you that?!?!?

I didn't know this guy has a broken bone, well that makes getting a job that more differcult but if he does stay in an apartment and is paying bills he should really contact his family and tell them the situation, financially. I would highly recommend committing to your education as it will make things A LOT more easier later on in life.

Tutoring alongside education also equals a job. I just wanted to point that out for those that think a broken tailbone means it's that much harder to get a job.
Just one example.

phantomrider

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sad thing is there's no recourse in this case. The police aren't going to do a damn thing about such a small amount. How are you going to get this clown into small claims court? To make matters worse a ban on temp is meaningless. Just switch your modem on and off to change your ip, reregister and you're back. Throw up 100 posts and you're back in the trading forum and you can rip someone else off. I just can't feel bad for someone that mailed something without getting payed. It's a good lesson and it'll probably pay big dividends latter. There's 10 people in the world I trust and I can't count random people I've met in forums among them. Meanwhile this scumbag is playing a free 360.

phantomrider

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just reread the post "I accept my actions" what a joke. If this dirtbag accepted his actions he'd pay the kid back that he ripped off even if it took him two years. No, running away with what you stole is not accepting your actions.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scamming people is not something you'd want to take lightly, though you shouldn't just outright quit. Hell, if you really want, just buy him a new 360, or better yet, repay him in full for the 360 he gave you, though I don't know if you have the money to do that, just a suggestion though.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't want a new 360. I sent him one I fixed myself. I already sent him the total I would charge for the box, or he could just send mine back.

He isn't playing on it, he's selling it for bills or whatever.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zaertix said:
I don't want a new 360. I sent him one I fixed myself. I already sent him the total I would charge for the box, or he could just send mine back.

Ah, I see. Sorry, I just did a quick read on what happened, though I still say he shouldn't outright quit. Though by the looks of it, he has.

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
Zaertix said:

Ah, I see. Sorry, I just did a quick read on what happened, though I still say he shouldn't outright quit. Though by the looks of it, he has.

Quit and already started under a new name.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rogue_Ninja said:
KirbyBoy said:
Zaertix said:

Quit and already started under a new name.
You serious? You mind telling me that name.

phantomrider

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zaertix said:

I bet you 10 bucks he didn't sell it for bills. Scammers lie, that's what they do. If you believe that line after getting ripped I have an oil well in Nigeria I'd like to sell you.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
Presto99 said:
uuhh what did he do? And I guess it's mature to accept a ban if you get one. Excuses are lame.

He basically scammed somebody his 360.

He had somebody send it to him, and then he kept it, and sold it for bills.

----

I'm not sad to see you go either.
Yeah, fuck him for that. Didn't know him though. Who'd he scam?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
iFish said:
Presto99 said:
uuhh what did he do? And I guess it's mature to accept a ban if you get one. Excuses are lame.

He basically scammed somebody his 360.

He had somebody send it to him, and then he kept it, and sold it for bills.

----

I'm not sad to see you go either.
Yeah, fuck him for that. Didn't know him though. Who'd he scam?
Zaertix

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phantomrider said:
The sad thing is there's no recourse in this case. The police aren't going to do a damn thing about such a small amount. How are you going to get this clown into small claims court? To make matters worse a ban on temp is meaningless. Just switch your modem on and off to change your ip, reregister and you're back. Throw up 100 posts and you're back in the trading forum and you can rip someone else off. I just can't feel bad for someone that mailed something without getting payed. It's a good lesson and it'll probably pay big dividends latter. There's 10 people in the world I trust and I can't count random people I've met in forums among them. Meanwhile this scumbag is playing a free 360.
I can. There are a few ways to make it look like you sent something, then it's drafted back into your bank account. A savvy scammer did that to me once, and I even got hit with an overdraft fee.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phantomrider said:
The sad thing is there's no recourse in this case. The police aren't going to do a damn thing about such a small amount. How are you going to get this clown into small claims court?

BTW, whatever you do, don't let this intimidate you.

I suggest go to the police.

If this poster is indeed the scammer, he is jst trying to manipulate you into dropping the case. He is obviously concerned that you will report him, and is trying to convince you not to do so.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told the police when someone stole my ipod and they did something about it, long story short i got my ipod back, go to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.