I ordered SX OS from Axiogame and two days later it's still processing. Is this normal?

x0b3chn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Axio still hasn't responded to my request to cancel, and 3d-flashcard (second order, with PayPal) isn't getting back to me now either.

This has become a real pain in the ass.

ThisGuyOG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Axio finally gave me the code after I emailed them about the long delay. It took literally 24 hours to get my code so I guess I'm lucky, especially after just ordering on the 19th lol

Forge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered Sunday night EST, it’s now Wednesday evening EST, no reply to any of my six emails. First was sent right after my order, asking for an ETA, most recent was sent this morning informing them I’d initiate a chargeback with my CC after work if I didn’t get notice of cancellation and refund. I just emailed those win2pay guys, figured I’d let them know too, but I’m seriously intending to open a chargeback tonight. The credit card companies take those seriously, and a half dozen of those against a single Chinese scam shop will get it cut off pretty quickly. Hard to overcharge people for mod chips on the internet if you can’t accept paypal or credit cards.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They not scamming because i got key from them and it worked thou i did need to email 5 times. Also seems a few of these shops are very short staffed like less 4 people and its like 5am in china.

Forge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s 5AM in China, yes. It’s 5AM on THURSDAY in China. They received my order at 5AM on MONDAY in China. They’ve had three full working days in China since my order went in, today will be the fourth, and for a *CODE* that they only have to *EMAIL*, I’m out of patience. It would be one thing if they started with order number 1 and were going on order, but people who ordered a day or two after me have codes and I do not, and that’s where my understanding and sympathy end.

Reactions: x0b3chn

d4nk42o_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also trying the oznds site this time around and using paypal .. just waiting for the link they send so i can paypal them monies.. this is the 3rd site i've tried so far.

willhack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Order from online-trends.net an hour ago. I'm in the us and just realized it's 11pm in the UK maybe they called it a day already..

Forge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently someone from Axio reads gbatemp, or they finally got around to me. Got an email at 8PM EST, 8AM CST, just like the other folks "Here is your code: XXXXXXXXXXX" nothing more.

x0b3chn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently someone from Axio reads gbatemp, or they finally got around to me. Got an email at 8PM EST, 8AM CST, just like the other folks "Here is your code: XXXXXXXXXXX" nothing more.

Still waiting on axio (going on three days now..) and 3ds-flashcard (~17hrs.) This is just depressing now.

Reactions: Rizzorules

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same