OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys !

I have been using SX OS for a year now , never had a lot problems BUT

I had my system update version to 8.0.1 and everything worked fine

I downloaded a game that needed to be updated to 8.1.0.

So I installed it with ChoidujourNX like always ,using exfat , etc. (same thing I did for 8.0.1)

but SINCE , this is what i can do and not

What I can do
- I can boot SX OS menu (going to options,etc)
- I can boot the OFW directly without using SX OS PRO

What I can't do now
- I can't press on Boot custum FW or Boot original FW , it causes black screen and thats it

So it means that I can't boot any CFW from now on since that last update (8.1.0)

I have to idea how to downgrade back to 8.0.1 with ChoiduJour if I can't boot SX OS.

It says that I have 10 / 64 burnt fuses and I can boot the OFW ( don't know why it says 64 instead of 32, but anyway)

I tried several time to format my 2 SD cards , starting from scratch with only boot.dat file, and when I do , the SX OS menu appears and give me my license and black screen

Any help here before I throw it away ? I'm joking ...

Thx guys !

WorldDoubleFace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
geez nope I got 2.5.3. I didnt get the beta one. I wish that it causes the black screen ! I'm gonna try this and let u know ! thx !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well it worked ! I just learn a lesson here, update SX OS before updating the system ! I spent 4-5 hours on that when it was so simple...I am pitiful hahaha

Reactions: Powerful

drag0n77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im having this problem too, and I am already on 2.8. when I boot into Sx Os i press boot CFW, the nintendo logo pops up then black screen.

Please help

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having this problem too, and I am already on 2.8. when I boot into Sx Os i press boot CFW, the nintendo logo pops up then black screen.

Please help

Rather than revive an old thread you'd be better off making your own if you want help. Provide details if you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.